No announcement yet.

Joel Diaz "Atlas trained Bradley to look like an amateur "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    Tim started saying that after Diaz started everything. And Tim still aint really went hard on Diaz.
    and diaz hasnt really diss at all. what did diaz said about bradley? nothing

tim on the other hand, blame diaz for his lost.

if your talking about what joel diaz said about how the break up went about. that **** has nothing to do with tim's performance. tim on the other hand, blame diaz for his lost.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      i think it has a lot to do with what tim has been saying about how he didnt have a game plan, wasnt doing the right thing when he fought manny, etc.
      Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      and diaz hasnt really diss at all. what did diaz said about bradley? nothing

tim on the other hand, blame diaz for his lost.

if your talking about what joel diaz said about how the break up went about. that **** has nothing to do with tim's performance. tim on the other hand, blame diaz for his lost.
      Diaz dissed Tim when he left the ring and threw a tantrum after the Vargas fight. That's when this whole thing started. Diaz didn't want to get on board with the team plan so he had to go. Diaz is a trainer. His job is to train.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        True, but Tim roasted him after he left and made him sound useless. It was unprofessional of Tim. I have no issue with Joel giving some back
        Yea this fight was pure Karma

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          Diaz dissed Tim when he left the ring and threw a tantrum after the Vargas fight. That's when this whole thing started. Diaz didn't want to get on board with the team plan so he had to go. Diaz is a trainer. His job is to train.
          diaz was being real though, what he says here about bradley's diet is true. totally off topic but this just goes to show that diaz gives tim nothing but the truth.

Comment

The more Joel talks is less sympathy I have for him. He's showing a narcissistic side to him that makes me question role in the breakdown of their relationship.

Comment

I think Bradley did better in the 2nd fight than he did in the latest one. Sure, he had a moment in the 8th but other than that it was Pacquiao the whole way.

Bradley looked defeated and resigned after nearly every round and Atlas yelling in his face didn't seem to do anything.

Comment

Working...
              X