Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the difference here, really

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The shoulder didn't play any part in the fight. Didn't he get injured and needed surgery? Probably since he did get a surgery. But it didn't change nothing fight night. Floyd's style is just all wrong for Manny. His reach and great counter punching ability is what made the difference.

Both ATG but boxing wise, Floyd is better or has better tools. His long reach is perfect for his style and he knows how to use it perfectly. I think the fight was boring but Floyd did what he had to do to win. There wasn't no schooling like some people claim but it was a clear win by Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
      compubox is not 100% accurate
      You can watch both fights and see his punch output was low man

Comment

Mayweather fans can't stand the fact that Manny put on a good show. They're practically frothing at the mouth as they post. Sad people, the lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
          Mayweather fans can't stand the fact that Manny put on a good show. They're practically frothing at the mouth as they post. Sad people, the lot of them.
          I think you must have missed my posts where i said i wanted Manny to put a beating on Bradley...

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            I still don't understand how you can injure your rotator cuff, have literally no mentions of it between rounds and still throw a right hand. Does anybody know how bad that kind of injury is? you can barely lift a glass of water to your mouth without being in excruciating pain, no matter how tough you are, never.mind still throwing punches.

It just seems strange that there was no mention of it between rounds, or post fight or anything until they got to the press conference. Also they said he did it a couple of weeks before the fight but there's plenty of training videos and media workouts from around the time it supposedly happened where he seems absolutely fine.

I honestly think the injury was bogus, and the "surgery" too. Anybody can fake a bogus surgery if you pay somebody enough. Anybody would be naive to think these situations can't be faked. People will go to these lengths to save face when there's business and money involved on a huge scale. I believe he may have felt a bit of pain in camp or something, but the injury was nowhere near as bad as they made out. Too many things point towards it being a lie more than it being true.

Mayweather always cuts his opponents output down by a huge percentage compared to their average. Their fight was no different.
            yeah you're the doctor right?
            your rotator cuff is 4 muscles plus the tendons, so it could be different for each person who suffered the injury. then there are acute vs chronic tears.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
              but then there's the saying, ''it takes one to know one.''

As you said, ''Barrera vs Hamed'' was boring.

Comment

The difference is he landed more on Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                  then there are acute vs chronic tears.
                  I'm happy that Manny's surgeon is on tape stating, as Arum said, ''an old injury,'' the surgeon said that the muscle and tissue damage looked good! How does that translate from a severely torn rotator cuff and then healing throughout the course of months without physical therapy and just salt water...

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    I'm happy that Manny's surgeon is on tape stating, as Arum said, ''an old injury,'' the surgeon said that the muscle and tissue damage looked good! How does that translate from a severely torn rotator cuff and then healing throughout the course of months without physical therapy and just salt water...
                    ask the doctor. or maybe you think a world-renowned 'super' surgeon in the sports world would stake his reputation on a bogus injury?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      but then there's the saying, ''it takes one to know one.''

As you said, ''Barrera vs Hamed'' was boring.
                      You must be one of his thousands of cronies who crawl social medias and forums, popping up at the mention of his name, trying to rewrite history and paint him as sort some of defensive genius, instead of the pu$$y he really is. Good job.

Comment

Working...
                      X