Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Like it or Not - Mayweather-Pacquiao II is Back on The Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    BULL****. First of all explain this:
    Dr. Neal ElAttrache's evaluation of Pacquiao's injury.

-----
    That's how you're coming across, why not explain what exactly is "Bull****"?

You're an idiot and ignorant, it's why we're now having to watch you scurry all over the place. I'm done trying to explain to you, even making sht up(where did I say he went into the fight with a significant/"severe" tear?). You should try growing up a bit and having some self respect instead of carrying on like a cum guzzling moron infatuated with another man.

I'll leave you some articles and a video about pain and tear correlation since you wont take my word on it if I told you people are different and especially combatants are highly pain tolerant(you can watch Rich Franklin still throw with the broken arm vs Chuck Liddell, Or Timothy Bradley moving with a large Gastrocnemius tear, Margarito's still blocking with his face with a broken orbital bone vs Pacquiao). But on the subject of the rotator cuff.

@:54

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...Tear_Severity_

http://thelondonshoulderpartnership....t%20thelsp.pdf

Here's an interesting read, a Physical therapist actually talking specifically about the Pacquiao injury vs Mayweather but doesn't really come to any conclusion except "I have worked with a number of people who have been told they tore one or all of their rotator cuff muscles, and are getting along just fine.".
    http://freedompt.com/can-you-really-...tor-cuff-tear/

P.S the blood could be from a number of things, I didn't diagnose him. When things get inflamed or unstable, rubbing with bone and injuries may occur.

Anyway, I'm out.
    hahahaha. So you send a video about shoulder pain people feel at night and think that covers your a$$? Sorry idiot. We aren't talking about rotator cuff tears in old men that are trying to get some sleep at night. Pacqquaio claimed to have a severely torn rotator cuff and you all want to believe it was even bleeding, yet he is winging right hooks and throwing jabs without once wincing in pain? How ****** are you?

It's clear why you want to run away from this. I don't blame you. What did I really expect from someone who's avatar is a ****ing clown?

Thanks for the laugh, Bozo.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      hahahaha. So you send a video about shoulder pain people feel at night and think that covers your a$$? Sorry idiot. We aren't talking about rotator cuff tears in old men that are trying to get some sleep at night. Pacqquaio claimed to have a severely torn rotator cuff and you all want to believe it was even bleeding, yet he is winging right hooks and throwing jabs without once wincing in pain? How ****** are you?

It's clear why you want to run away from this. I don't blame you. What did I really expect from someone who's avatar is a ****ing clown?

Thanks for the laugh, Bozo.
      Click the other links cum guzzler.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        HA! So you are a doctor now and have full knowledge on what occurred but you are saying that for Floyd, who is too dumb when it comes to dehydration, is not even capable of parroting back what he had? HA!

Go check out Floyd vs Castillo 1.
        - Lots of times you see Floyd punching hard with his supposedly injured shoulder.
        - Secondly, go watch Floyd raise up his arms while holding the belt at the end of the fight.
        - Floyd was capable of coming back right away to fight Castillo 2

There are degrees of an injury just like for dehydration. Manny's doctor said that there was a significant tear.

Now, what is funny is that with Manny, even an interview with a well-known reputable doctor is not enough to convince you yet you are waiting for Floyd's fake doctor to let you know the truth!

At least if you played it the same way, cool but you are now being a hypocrite!

This isn't rocket science.

1. Why did your boy lie about it? You failed to address the two conflicting quotations.

2. Why didn't he ever complain about his injury in the ring? Why did he show zero pain? Why was there no mention of it to his corner at all? Didn't you see that since you've watched the Mayweather Castillo fight? He complained about it, turned southpaw, had it massaged in the corner, etc. So Pac's corner doesn't even try to alleviate the pain at all? Yea, ok buddy.

There is nothing hypocritical about what I said. I don't believe him, and I'm entitled to my opinion. But as I said in the post you replied to, I would love to see the MRI from the doctor. Until then, it's easy to see why most people can use common sense and know this was a bull**** excuse.

Comment

Click the other links cum guzzler.
          Once again, you are proven to be a ****ing moron.

Do you really think someone with a severely torn rotator cuff can throw punches at someone and feel no pain? Where is that study, idiot?

Sorry, clown boy. There is no information that you are going to be able to dig up to save your idiotic a$$.

Comment

Once again, you are proven to be a ****ing moron.

Do you really think someone with a severely torn rotator cuff can throw punches at someone and feel no pain?
            Where is that study, idiot?

Sorry, clown boy. There is no information that you are going to be able to dig up to save your idiotic a$$.
            Again, you're lying. Pacquiao has already stated he felt pain every time he threw and I've never stated otherwise. The point here is the varying degrees of pain for individuals and their own mettle to overcome. I didn't see Pacquiao's corner in the 4th where Fortuna and Roach claimed Pacquiao told them of the injury. It just plays the replay.

I also didn't see Bradley cry every time he took a step, or Margarito crying every time he got smacked in the face, but Sapp sure fell quick.

And you should stop saying "severe". The doctors who perform these repair procedures relate severity with tissue health, the tears don't really matter as long as the muscle and tendons are still in good condition for a strong re-attachment. Pacquiao's tear was significant but his tissue was healthy.

Speaking of Mayweather though, he didn't fight like he had an injured shoulder, threw a ton of punches, a ton of hooks and jabs, with power, not much indication say like when he broke his hand and took a count. He just cried a lot in the corner. Mayweather has also fought southpaw in other fights I believe.
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 04-14-2016, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Again, you're lying. Pacquiao has already stated he felt pain every time he threw and I've never stated otherwise. The point here is the varying degrees of pain for individuals and their own mettle to overcome. I didn't see Pacquiao's corner in the 4th where Fortuna and Roach claimed Pacquiao told them of the injury. It just plays the replay.

I also didn't see Bradley cry every time he took a step, or Margarito crying every time he got smacked in the face, but Sapp sure fell quick.

And you should stop saying "severe". The doctors who perform these repair procedures relate severity with tissue health, the tears don't really matter as long as the muscle and tendons are still in good condition for a strong re-attachment. Pacquiao's tear was significant but his tissue was healthy.

Speaking of Mayweather though, he didn't fight like he had an injured shoulder, threw a ton of punches, a ton of hooks and jabs, with power, not much indication say like when he broke his hand and took a count. He just cried a lot in the corner. Mayweather has also fought southpaw in other fights I believe.

Wowww. Come on, man. You are getting desperate now. So he told them about it in the 4th? He said it was painful? It was bleeding? And yet in a professional boxing match that requires him to throw his right hand over and over, he didn't show any pain at all? Didn't even wince. You are smarter than that, right?

And now for more desperation: you think Mayweather made it up in the 3rd round that he had a shoulder injury? It was all orchestrated from that early on? They rubbed his shoulder in the corner and he kept complaining about it because...? He turned southpaw because...?

You are desperate. Are you sure you don't want to send more links about old men who lived most of their lives with torn cuffs yet only feel pain when they sleep at night? lol

Anything else, clown boy?

Comment

Wowww. Come on, man. You are getting desperate now. So he told them about it in the 4th? He said it was painful? It was bleeding? And yet in a professional boxing match that requires him to throw his right hand over and over, he didn't show any pain at all? Didn't even wince. You are smarter than that, right?

And now for more desperation: you think Mayweather made it up in the 3rd round that he had a shoulder injury? It was all orchestrated from that early on? They rubbed his shoulder in the corner and he kept complaining about it because...? He turned southpaw because...?

You are desperate. Are you sure you don't want to send more links about old men who lived most of their lives with torn cuffs yet only feel pain when they sleep at night? lol

Anything else, clown boy?

Lying, again, when did I say that? I said he didn't show any signs, or wincing during the fight, he complained out of in the corner. You also didn't see Vitali cry and moan about it and no one certainly suspected a shoulder injury watching it, until he quit on his stool in the 9th.

You don't have to be old to suffer from a rotator tear pain at night, showing again what a clueless idiot you are, and obviously didn't read the links(or are too dumb to understand the information). Athletes can have tears too you dope. Actally, many athletes have full thickness tears but no pain.

Although you're dumbass will likely take that as me saying Pacquiao had no pain. No, he's said he had pain and he visibly showed what could be signs of pain when he stumbled during the flurry in the 4th. The point here is, again, relativity. Individuals, combatants, elite combatants at that, handle pain a lot better, and in the case of the rotator cuff there are theories that the various degrees of pain has to do with the health, strength and stabilizing effects of the left over tissue. here's a quote:
                Many patients with tendonitis or bursitis have more pain than patients with rotator cuff tears. Many patients with tendinosis, small tears, large tears or just bursitis usually have very severe pain at night.
                And yes, Roach and Fortune, have both said Pacquiao came back from the 4th round and told them.
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 04-14-2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

You also didn't see Vitali cry and moan about it and no one certainly suspected a shoulder injury watching it, until he quit on his stool in the 9th.
                  hahahahaha. Until what? He quit on his stool? Was the pain too much for him?

hahahahah. PLEASE STOP DOING THIS TO YOURSELF. YOU ARE KILLING ME, CLOWN BOY!

Comment

hahahahaha. Until what? He quit on his stool? Was the pain too much for him?

hahahahah. PLEASE STOP DOING THIS TO YOURSELF. YOU ARE KILLING ME, CLOWN BOY!
                    So, I'm guessing Margarito didn't have a fracture to his orbital bone since Bobb Sapp quit.

You're really dumb.

Comment

So, I'm guessing Margarito didn't have a fracture to his orbital bone since Bobb Sapp quit.

You're really dumb.
                      I have no idea what you are talking about, and neither do you. You are all over the place trying desperately to claw yourself out of your grave.

Give up, clown boy. You can't claw your way out, but your desperation is quite funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X