Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Like it or Not - Mayweather-Pacquiao II is Back on The Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Let's see. On the one hand we are discussing dehydration and other medical conditions that take place inside the body.

On the other hand, we are talking about an injury that is so significant that it would cause extreme pain and make the athlete unlikely use their arm much without being in extreme pain.

Case in point...Mayweather complained about his shoulder clearly, even turned south paw. What's your excuse for Manny now?

You are the one that said doctors are often paid off and lie all of the time. That only applies if you are Mayweather, I suppose? I'd love to see the proof from this doctor of Manny's, like an MRI. Until then, it is common sense that something doesn't add up, and you know it. A severely torn rotator cuff that was bleeding, yet no sign of it until having a chance to consult with Bob Arum. Give me a break.
    HA! So you are a doctor now and have full knowledge on what occurred but you are saying that for Floyd, who is too dumb when it comes to dehydration, is not even capable of parroting back what he had? HA!

Go check out Floyd vs Castillo 1.
    - Lots of times you see Floyd punching hard with his supposedly injured shoulder.
    - Secondly, go watch Floyd raise up his arms while holding the belt at the end of the fight.
    - Floyd was capable of coming back right away to fight Castillo 2

There are degrees of an injury just like for dehydration. Manny's doctor said that there was a significant tear.

Now, what is funny is that with Manny, even an interview with a well-known reputable doctor is not enough to convince you yet you are waiting for Floyd's fake doctor to let you know the truth!

At least if you played it the same way, cool but you are now being a hypocrite!

Last edited by ADP02; 04-13-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      If you really think so, then get Floyd in the ring with a healthy Pac. Coz nothing was concluded that night.

I think your many threads will force Floyd to recognize his need to beat PAC again.. Just to make you happy... Because that is what Floyd lives for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I think your many threads will force Floyd to recognize his need to beat PAC again.. Just to make you happy... Because that is what Floyd lives for.
        Eh... Remember morales2x rematch, Marquez2x, Bradley2x? Usually pacman beats them to pulp 2nd time around convincingly..

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
          Eh... Remember morales2x rematch, Marquez2x, Bradley2x? Usually pacman beats them to pulp 2nd time around convincingly..
          Floyd too!! Castillo2, I don't agree with Marquez 2, Marquez 3, but we all know how convincingly Marquez 4 ended... Don't we??

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Floyd too!! Castillo2, I don't agree with Marquez 2, Marquez 3, but we all know how convincingly Marquez 4 ended... Don't we??
            Exactly what Mr. Spoon said.. It ain't even part 2 ya dig?

Comment

Good points chap!

Did you even realize the four horsemen of this generation was Marquez, Morales, Barrer and Pacquiao. Floyd doesn't even have that kind of round robin.

While in the past was, Duran, SRL, MHagler, Herns.

That's makes Pac's résumé stand out to have epic battles with other greats of this game. Sadly, pac's fight with Floyd wasn't epic since the guy ran for dear life lmao

Look at the fear on this man's eyes. Tells you everything really.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-14-2016, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Exactly what Mr. Spoon said.. It ain't even part 2 ya dig?
                Mr Spoon is a tool, a troll.

But... He makes me laugh.. So we ok.

I want to see someone beat the **** out of Floyd!!

I want to see him PACman comatose kTFO6. I want Floyd to get smashed like PAC got smashed... Like an empty beer can.

F Floyd & F Manny... I loved it when Mosley buckled Floyd's knees.. Loved it. Castillo beat Floyd in my opinion. Maidana might be a draw, but PAC was ineffective...

I got a thread about who came closest to beating Floyd.... PAC is dead last... 3 votes. Castillo 1 (121 votes) Maidana 1 lots of votes.. PAC 3 votes.

PAC matches up poorly to Floyd...

Believe me, I want to see Floyd KTFO PACman style... I would smile!!

Comment

• Well let's just hope for ATLEAST the second time coming. You seem like a pac tard to me.. So cross finger ya?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    BULL****. First of all, explain this:

Pacquiao said: “We wanted a shot for numbing the shoulder but we respect the decision of the Commission it was getting better and better but was still not 100 per cent.
                    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...eather-5628491

Then he said this:

Pacquiao said, “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”
                    http://www.newsday.com/sports/boxing...ght-1.11350596

So which was it? He is caught blatantly lying about it.

Second, your argument is that it was severely torn before the fight? That would be idiotic. Or, are you saying he tore it more during the fight? Either way, for a rotator cuff to be "severely torn" to the point that it's bleeding, why the hell didn't he show any pain or stop using it? Please tell me that. Adrenaline took him throughout the entire fight without any sign of pain? BULL**** and you know it. Get out of here.
                    BULL****. First of all explain this:
                    Dr. Neal ElAttrache's evaluation of Pacquiao's injury.

-----
                    That's how you're coming across, why not explain what exactly is "Bull****"?

You're an idiot and ignorant, it's why we're now having to watch you scurry all over the place. I'm done trying to explain to you, even making sht up(where did I say he went into the fight with a significant/"severe" tear?). You should try growing up a bit and having some self respect instead of carrying on like a cum guzzling moron infatuated with another man.

I'll leave you some articles and a video about pain and tear correlation since you wont take my word on it if I told you people are different and especially combatants are highly pain tolerant. You can watch Rich Franklin still throw with the broken arm(clean break) vs Chuck Liddell, Or Timothy Bradley moving with a large Gastrocnemius tear, or Margarito still blocking with his face after a broken orbital bone and look at Bobb Sapp in comparison to that quitting as soon as the fracture occurs. But on the subject of the rotator cuff.

@:54

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...Tear_Severity_

http://thelondonshoulderpartnership....t%20thelsp.pdf

The size of the tear usually doesn’t correlate with the pain you are experiencing. Many patients mistakenly believe that they must have a large full thickness rotator cuff tear because they are in severe pain… usually the opposite is true. Many patients with severe shoulder pain have very small full thickness rotator cuff tears, partial thickness rotator cuff tears, or no tear at all. Yet some patients with mild shoulder pain have massive rotator cuff tears. Bottom line… the size of your tear will not correlate with the amount of pain you are experiencing.
                    Here's an interesting read, a Physical therapist actually talking specifically about the Pacquiao injury vs Mayweather but doesn't really come to any conclusion except "I have worked with a number of people who have been told they tore one or all of their rotator cuff muscles, and are getting along just fine.".
                    http://freedompt.com/can-you-really-...tor-cuff-tear/

P.S the blood could be from a number of things, I didn't diagnose him. When things get inflamed or unstable, rubbing with bone and injuries may occur.

Anyway, I'm out.
                    Last edited by SplitSecond; 04-14-2016, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Pac really needed to KO Bradley, or at least dominate him, to force a rematch with Mayweather. Manny needs to give the fans a reason to believe that he can beat Floyd. He would need to KO someone like Brook, because he aint gonna outbox Mayweather, and I don't think too many people are buying into that injury excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X