Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After that fine Pac performance. Bring in Floyd Pac 2! To settle the real score!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    What exactly did Pacquiao do in this fight that makes you think he could beat Floyd?
    Actually Vegas beat Pac. Floyd didn't.

Here are samples

Here's some more. Spaghetti legs anyone?

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      No rigged Judges, No Huggies, No IV use than the fight will never be made cause Floyd has to cheat to win
      Exactly, in a clean fight. Pac wins convincingly

Time to man-up Floyd.

PART 2 is coming

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Huge Pac fan here. I think Floyd won fair and square the first time around.

But I still would love to see it again. These two are the best fighters of their era, I don't think it's crazy to want more than 12 rds of these two in the ring together (considering how many years we debated the fight before it happened). Both guys seem to be kind of retired, and a great way to be all the way retired is to fight each other one more time and call it quits if Floyd wins or have a rubber match if Manny wins. They would both make a ton of money (not as much as they did the first time, but still a lot of dough) and we would get to witness history again before closing the books on their great careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
          Huge Pac fan here. I think Floyd won fair and square the first time around.

But I still would love to see it again. These two are the best fighters of their era, I don't think it's crazy to want more than 12 rds of these two in the ring together (considering how many years we debated the fight before it happened). Both guys seem to be kind of retired, and a great way to be all the way retired is to fight each other one more time and call it quits if Floyd wins or have a rubber match if Manny wins. They would both make a ton of money (not as much as they did the first time, but still a lot of dough) and we would get to witness history again before closing the books on their great careers.
          Wether you agree that Pac won or not, as you have mentioned. Pac deserves a rematch, but strangely Floyd fans don't want too. Scared?

There is unfinished business here.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Jesus Christ you have issues

Comment

I had Pac winning the first fight
              But if they fight again, Mayweather would win, Pacquiao is a avg fighter now, his fight with Bradley proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
                I had Pac winning the first fight
                But if they fight again, Mayweather would win, Pacquiao is a avg fighter now, his fight with Bradley proved it.
                Beat a prime fighter 3x, currently top 9 in the p4p standings. Yeah his average alright lol

But yes Pac won the first fight. Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Pacs legs have been his biggest decline, his handspeed is reduced a bit but it's the legs that don't have the movement they once had. Maybe that's why Roach kept going on about Floyd's legs being shot... obfuscating that it was Pac who's legs were done.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    What you scared about? It's only a rematch it should be an easy fight according to you fl0mos. That is if you truly believe in Floyd?

Pac gave Bradley 3 tries. What's one more fight with Pacquiao to seal the deal once and for all. Easy money right?

But off course, Floyd and his fl0mo die yards don't want that. He already got away with a fluke win.

Spaghetti legs anyone?

In my who came closest to beating Floyd, PAC got three votes. Castillo got 107.
                    You are delusional. It wasn't even a close fight. PAC was supposed to beat Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      In my who came closest to beating Floyd, PAC got three votes. Castillo got 107.
                      You are delusional. It wasn't even a close fight. PAC was supposed to beat Bradley.
                      Lol Floyd had the least punch output of his career in that fight with Pac. Compublind even padded that already and still it was a shameful stats/performance by him.

Secondly, came closest to beating Floyd? More like who beat Floyd. Castillo was a sure fire win. Pac looked awkward, but still won the fight as video evidence proves who dished out the more pain in the hurt business, Maidana should have won since all those lame hugging should have DQ'd Floyd.

Lastly, you should know better that your idol Floyd doesn't win exciting fights. Boring fights wins you fights. Ask Floyd for tips. (WATCH Floyd Berto fight exciting as hell lol)

Wether you agree Pac won or not, as you have given 5 rounds to Pac on that fight. Only shows how Pac has an argument in winning it.

Rematch is the only logical route to take. For closure, for money, and bragging rights.

But, off course I'm not gullible enough to believe Floyd will grow some real man balls and fight Pac fight the 2nd time with Pac having a healthy right arm. Pussay Floyd won't take it. He is happy with that lame controversial win.

Nothing was settled that night. Even his uncle roger knows it.

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X