Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After that fine Pac performance. Bring in Floyd Pac 2! To settle the real score!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    floyd and bradley both have one illegitimate win over pac. over time people will actually watch the fight for what it is and realize pac outboxed him and landed the much cleaner punches instead of complaining how pac didn't swarm or throw a billion punches as if thats the only way he can win a fight. doesnt matter if you fight at a slow or fast punch. what matters is the punches.
    Holy **** you went full ******.

Comment

gift draw against chaves? everyone had him winning that fight.

why can't he beat floyd? a lot of people had him beating floyd the first time. why can't he do it again? floyd's slow tentative style played right into pac's new slow tentative style. conventional wisdom thought that a slow pace would favor flyod but in reality it didn't. pacs punches were a lot cleaner and landed flush while floyd's didn't. pac didn't have to take risks so his defense was very tight while floyd's defense was leaky since he couldn't handle pac's speed. he was lucky he clinched/bent over so much to stop the combos but the single shots got him throughout the fight.
      Define "a lot" because last time I checked everybody thinks Mayweather won.

Comment

I dont want to see that rematch. Floyds reach and the way he uses it would beat Pacquiao again. And that fight was boring. I wouldnt mind him fighting a Garcia or the other top WW

Comment

it was? who landed the cleaner punches? imagine if floyd had actually landed the cleaner punches in that fight and lost. an outrage right? yet when manny lands the cleaner punches he lost one sided? i dont understand your scoring criteria if its not clean punches what is it? isn't that the whole point of boxing? can you really win without it? well yes but the question is should you?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            I dont want to see that rematch. Floyds reach and the way he uses it would beat Pacquiao again. And that fight was boring. I wouldnt mind him fighting a Garcia or the other top WW
            Lol sure keep on telling that to yourself.

The truth is out! Time for redeem yourself from a fluke win Floyd. No escape from your destiny. Time to face yours fears Froid. Pac is your boogeyman that you have to convincingly beat since you actually haven't.

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

Round 2

Round 3

Round 6,7,8

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Lol sure keep on telling that to yourself.

The truth is out! Time for redeem yourself from a fluke win Floyd. No escape from your destiny. Time to face yours fears Froid. Pac is your boogeyman that you have to convincingly beat since you actually haven't.

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

Round 2

Round 3

Round 6,7,8

My man Im a Pac fan but saw him losing and ur vids wont convince me. Its all good u posted those vids probably a thousand times but this rematch, Im not interested. It wasnt a schooling like some people try to say but Manny didnt win. Its all good, keep on going....

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                My man Im a Pac fan but saw him losing and ur vids wont convince me. Its all good u posted those vids probably a thousand times but this rematch, Im not interested. It wasnt a schooling like some people try to say but Manny didnt win. Its all good, keep on going....
                Then if you are. Then enjoy the vids. It shows another layer of perspective of the fight.

It shows who truly connected more per rounds that these video very much shows Pac was the one who deserves those rounds.

No one can and has disputed these videos since it is pretty much accurate.

And wether you want to contest it or not, all these videos also shows nothing was concluded that night. It wasn't a clear cut win by Floyd.

A rematch is only proper unless Floyd still walks with his vagina.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 09:30 AM.

Comment

The best part was when HBO, during the broadcast, Lampley, Jones Jr., were showing slow motion replays of Manny getting handed by Floyd with dialogue saying Manny got schooled...

Yeah, as if HBO said anything about a Floyd 2 rematch. lol

Comment

Nobody wants to see another one of your documentaries trying to show how Pac won in slow motion 4K. You'll do the same with the rematch. Time to move on to other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Nobody wants to see another one of your documentaries trying to show how Pac won in slow motion 4K. You'll do the same with the rematch. Time to move on to other fighters.
                      True if it was in Vegas. Same IVS, same running and hugging will be applied.

That's why there was a precondition in my post. I'm doing this for Floyd since its him who needs to redeem himself from his vagina boxing.

No rematch needed. It is obviously a one armed healthy Pac was too much for Floyd. This fight has concluded who's the better man. Video evidence is overwhelming already.

A 2 handed healthy Pac is a nightmare scenario for Floyd, especially if a second fight happens without vegas, Bayless, USADA, and IVS on his corner.

Pac will mop this dude silly lol

But let say it ever happens, both are old.. Since we don't know how long Floyd's been using peds we can only speculate that at the age 40 his body will weaken from all that peds he used to take and might finally breakdown on that fight. As for Pac, his torn rotator cuff might tear again due to his bodies battle worn condition, hence, this fight will just be more inconclusive than the first. That is why a 2nd fight is immaterial, but if it happens off course I'll still pay to see it.

This fight should have happened in their prime, 6 years ago, and they should have done it 3 times for all the boxing fans to enjoy, but that's water under the bridge already.

What we got is this one fight. It wasn't great, but if you learn to appreciate the technicalities of what happened that night you'll learn to appreciate what truly transpired.

# Pac should retire already, but if Floyd wants to fight for all the marbles and to seal his legacy. Pac is his only way

# uncle roger knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X