Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After that fine Pac performance. Bring in Floyd Pac 2! To settle the real score!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timmuh isnt Floyd, and he should retire. Yesterday. Manny looked a little slow too. It's amazing how all my favorite athletes are at the twilight or their careers. Kobe, Duncan, Garnett, Dirk......Floyd left...manny allegedly is too. Amazing.

Comment

Shut your ass up, Fork.

Comment

Spoon23

Comment

Floyd beats them both lol fckn idiot spoon .

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            Shut your ass up, Fork.
            What you scared about? It's only a rematch it should be an easy fight according to you fl0mos. That is if you truly believe in Floyd?

Pac gave Bradley 3 tries. What's one more fight with Pacquiao to seal the deal once and for all. Easy money right?

But off course, Floyd and his fl0mo die yards don't want that. He already got away with a fluke win.

Spaghetti legs anyone?

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Floyd beats them both lol fckn idiot spoon .
              I told you guys fl0mos are delusional.

They even think Floyd beats Bradley even if he hasn't yet
              Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 08:09 AM.

Comment

floyd and bradley both have one illegitimate win over pac. over time people will actually watch the fight for what it is and realize pac outboxed him and landed the much cleaner punches instead of complaining how pac didn't swarm or throw a billion punches as if thats the only way he can win a fight. doesnt matter if you fight at a slow or fast punch. what matters is the punches.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Pac is shot. Did you guys not see how heavy his feet were? And he doesn't fight anymore, pure boxer.
                  Lmao. Beat's the top welterweight even more convincingly than the first 2 times, drops him twice nearly stops him.

' he shot doe '

Comment

Tim Bradley...top welterweight!?!? The guy got a gift draw against Diego Chaves not so long ago. I like Bradley and he's skilled but i think any top fighter beats him, he's just a level below.

Pac could beat Bradley another 10 times but it doesn't mean he can ever beat Mayweather. Different levels.

Comment

id watch a rematch tbf

Comment

Working...
                      X