No announcement yet.

[Rate My HGH Gut] The Anthony Joshua Edition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    I see no issues there and it's no differnt to most black well conditioned boxers who work endlessly in the gym 7 days a week and the get tested randomly by the BBBC.....and was it Luis Ortiz who got caught taking steroids and look at him....ur just trolling face it lol
    I've seen fit / cut black men at the gym too, and they definitely don't all have a protruding gut so blatant they could rest their arms on it. I mean, the average cut guy has either a chest that sticks out beyond his abs, or has it more or less even, with a dip where his pecs end and his abs start.

A gut that noticably passes the chest is usually either a guy who is essentially far and or just has a huge beer gut but clearly his abs aren't showing either, or a guy who takes HGH like BigNuts takes losses all up and down NSB and The Lounge.

Comment

Honestly doesn't really look like a roid gut... It's not bulging out

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Honestly doesn't really look like a roid gut... It's not bulging out
        AJ has PED's oozing out of his pores.

Comment

It would be stupid, crazy or even more dumb for any athlete to take anything illegal nowadays, but you know some still do. I would never vouch for any athlete....NEVER!

Comment

AJ is cleary on PEDs whichnis why he only fights in the UK mark my words his 1st figh out the UK will be his first loss and not because of the travel because eddie hearn wont be able to call the shots like he does in the uk and AJ will be force to stop using. As it is right now Hearn is able to cheats AJ test for him

Comment

Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
              Have you raised another thread with this claim, because you got pulled to pieces on the last one?

He is not on hgh.

Too easy to detect if he is a cheat.

Plus he just doesn't have what you are talking about. He is barrel chested.

I'm barrel chested too. Pole vaulter in my youth.

No HGH causing that, just lots of body lifts.
              Pole smoker more like...

AJ has a beautiful gut, crafted with care through regular doses of testosterone and HGH.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                Pole smoker more like...

AJ has a beautiful gut, crafted with care through regular doses of testosterone and HGH.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  It's perfectly possible to get that body without the use of steroids. It's not like the guy is in his late 30s.

yes, but joshua isn't just a bodybuilder. he's got to box for 12 rounds, and build his physique in the same time that he's training to be able to do that. sparring, roadwork [if he does run, many HW don't run any more.]

bodybuilders just work out exclusively to "get that body." joshua is a boxer.

insurmountable difference, in my humble opinion. i don't think you can do both naturally.

is joshua a gifted guy? absolutely. dude is a freak. he was one of the fastest 100 M sprinter in GB in addition to being 240 lbs and lean. i just think he's getting some *cough* help, the way a lot of these guys do.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                    AJ is cleary on PEDs whichnis why he only fights in the UK mark my words his 1st figh out the UK will be his first loss and not because of the travel because eddie hearn wont be able to call the shots like he does in the uk and AJ will be force to stop using. As it is right now Hearn is able to cheats AJ test for him

american boxers don't use drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      It's perfectly possible to get that body without the use of steroids. It's not like the guy is in his late 30s.
                      ^^^^^this. But wont accuse a guy who ducked drug testing for years until he need that $$$$

this board is a trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X