No announcement yet.

[Rate My HGH Gut] The Anthony Joshua Edition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Why would taking HGH give you organ damage and increase the risk of cancer? Unless it's more than just HGH? I'm an athlete and this is a serious question.

Never taken anything but creatine, vitamins, and diuretics personally but i've pondered going deeper but the risks keep me honest.
    From what I've studied, the dangers in GH are that it's supposed to naturally taper off at a certain point in human development. When it doesn't decrease (because we're supplementing it), certain areas continue to develop, such as organs, certain bone structures, etc (IE; GH gut, forehead, jaw, etc). Expanded organs may not function correctly and there's speculation that GH supplementation may even boost proliferation of mutated cells (cancer).
    Basically, our body is built to handle it the way it dispenses it naturally. When you add it, it fks up our natural ecosystem.

Comment

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
      The key is in the name. Human Growth Hormone promotes cell reproduction and growth. A hallmark of cancer is uncontrolled cell growth. Of course, it's way more complicated than that but there is pretty strong evidence now that growth hormone promotes cancer.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile...1691000000.pdf

FWIW this is probably also true of most PEDs - things like EPO, testosterone etc etc. Read Hanahan and Weinman's "Hallmarks of Cancer" and think about the mechanisms by which cancer operates.

http://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(11)00127-9
      Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      From what I've studied, the dangers in GH are that it's supposed to naturally taper off at a certain point in human development. When it doesn't decrease (because we're supplementing it), certain areas continue to develop, such as organs, certain bone structures, etc (IE; GH gut, forehead, jaw, etc). Expanded organs may not function correctly and there's speculation that GH supplementation may even boost proliferation of mutated cells (cancer).
      Basically, our body is built to handle it the way it dispenses it naturally. When you add it, it fks up our natural ecosystem.
      Fantastic stuff guys, green K to both of you.

Comment

Working...
      X