No announcement yet.

The offical Crawford vs. Postol July 23 at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    Yep, Postol is a very clean textbook boxer, he's more fundamentally sound than Crawford in every department for me. You're right about his output, he's got a very good engine and that will no doubt play its part.
    Very textbook fighter and hope he wins but Crawford is very crafty and has a lot of dog in him

Comment

• My pick is Crawford because he is versatile and makes adjustments. Moreover, he has more championship experience than Postol. Postol only claim to fame was against a shot, diminished and washed up Lucas Matthysee; Who had seen his better days and has had more than his share of ring wars.

On the other hand, Terence is at his physical peak. He is not shop worn, on the decline or some diminished damaged goods fighter. He has a lot more in the tank than Lucas did.

In addition, Viktor's lack of punching power is going to backfire on him in this fight. If he is unable to stun or hurt Crawford, then it is going to be a very long night for him, because Terence is only going to walk him down until he eventually breaks him down. It's gong to be very hard for Postol to attempt to defeat Crawford backing up while constantly fighting off the back foot because Vegas judges usually tend to favor aggressive fighters.

Therefore, I'm predicting a 9th round TKO victory by Terence Crawford.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I could be wrong but I have Postol winning this pretty wide as well. Nobody is underlooking anything Crawford does but I feel they're underlooking Postol's exceptional engine and workrate. He might have the best tank in the sport the longer it goes the stronger he seems to get.
        I hope you're right.

I think there's a chance Postol may win if he dominates and lands a lot, perhaps by a late TKO.
        Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Really get the feeling if its somewhat close then Crawford will get the nod to keep a possible Crawford vs Pac showdown alive. Just a hunch and hope that doesn't prove the case.
        I have no doubt the officials will be on the home country boxer's (Crawford's) side.

Comment

• For reliable delivery, go POSTAL !

Comment

• Terrence "Bud" Crawford

Defense-6
            Power-7
            Chin-7
            Stamina-10
            Bark/Chest Beating-5
            Bite-10

Generally does most of his talking with his fists, in the ring, but will occasionally be lured into trash talk with a barking opponent ...not a kockout puncher, more of an acumulated beating...switches from conventional to southpaw stances...lapses in defense, has taken some huge shots...but recovers quickly, to punish the opponent

Prediction: late TKO win vs Postol

Comment

• Here is my prefight analysis and betting prediction for tonight's Crawford vs. Postol fight on HBO PPV:

http://masterclassboxing.blogspot.co...-analysis.html

Comment

• There ain't no way in hell Postol gon upset Crawford. He takes wins against guys who constantly cover up their faces and sit there, and still he can't even ko' them.

Comment

• Dayum son I'm pumped for this fight. Both of these guys are epic warriors. They both came in great shape. This is a throwback fight,who's #1? That's the question. It's going to be a slugfest.

I'm picking Crawford via KO in round 3.

Comment

• Fight day. Can't wait for this.

May the best man win. As fans, we've already won before the opening bell.

Comment

• Does the winner of tonight fight becomes the lineal champion , I don't see any information about this anywhere???

Comment

Working...
                      X