Thanks..watching now

Comment

• This is going to bomb so bad lol

Comment

• Crawford won the face off. Postol didn't wanna look in his eyes

Comment

• They are ripped to the bones

Comment

• I've got Postol but think there's a great chance he possibly gets robbed.

Comment

• why did they do the main event 2nd to last?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I've got Postol but think there's a great chance he possibly gets robbed.
                  I've got Postol by wide UD as well.

I would stick a few quid on it but I'm suspecting there could be some dodgy judging as well

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    I've got Postol by wide UD as well.

I would stick a few quid on it but I'm suspecting there could be some dodgy judging as well

I could be wrong but I have Postol winning this pretty wide as well. Nobody is underlooking anything Crawford does but I feel they're underlooking Postol's exceptional engine and workrate. He might have the best tank in the sport the longer it goes the stronger he seems to get.

Really get the feeling if its somewhat close then Crawford will get the nod to keep a possible Crawford vs Pac showdown alive. Just a hunch and hope that doesn't prove the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      I could be wrong but I have Postol winning this pretty wide as well. Nobody is underlooking anything Crawford does but I feel they're underlooking Postol's exceptional engine and workrate. He might have the best tank in the sport the longer it goes the stronger he seems to get.

Really get the feeling if its somewhat close then Crawford will get the nod to keep a possible Crawford vs Pac showdown alive. Just a hunch and hope that doesn't prove the case.
                      Yep, Postol is a very clean textbook boxer, he's more fundamentally sound than Crawford in every department for me. You're right about his output, he's got a very good engine and that will no doubt play its part.

Comment

Working...
                      X