Collapse
No announcement yet.

The offical Crawford vs. Postol July 23 at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it too soon to call Crawford the next Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

• Very impressive W by Crawford. I was definitely not on the Crawford is all that bandwagon, but he used movement extremely well & made Postol ineffective almost all night except a couple early rounds. Respect to Crawford & respect to all the mfers saying this would be one sided cuz I for sure expected this to be a much more contested fight than it ended up being.

Comment

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        Is it too soon to call Crawford the next Floyd Mayweather?
        Floyd had an air tight defense. Crawford doesnt have that.

Comment

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
          Why you keep telling that the fight was boring? My favorite type of performances is when one of the boxers completely dominates and schooling the other one, that shows that boxer is truly elite
          Dey don't know ***** about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
            Why you keep telling that the fight was boring? My favorite type of performances is when one of the boxers completely dominates and schooling the other one, that shows that boxer is truly elite
            Exactly. Clear, decisive, no-excuses winner. The Sweet Science on display.

Comment

• Crawford proved to be a level above Postol, every time Postol threw punches Crawford countered him brilliantly. Crawford was impressive albeit in a very defensive and boring fashion. He got the job done but I hope he doesn't expect too many people to want to pay to watch him in the future fighting like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Humean View Post
                Crawford proved to be a level above Postol, every time Postol threw punches Crawford countered him brilliantly. Crawford was impressive albeit in a very defensive and boring fashion. He got the job done but I hope he doesn't expect too many people to want to pay to watch him in the future fighting like that.
                I don't think he was boring at all. The only boredom came from the fact that Postol had no answer for what was in front of him last night and therefore wasn't very competitive.

Crawford is not going to become a face-first barroom brawler just to please certain fans.

He has the versatility to always fight in whatever way is worst for his opponent and I would expect him to keep piling up victories in that manner until someone can stop him from doing it.

Comment

• That's the best I've seen Crawford look. He looked great.

He's still got to fix and sharpen up some flaws though, his Defense is good but it needs improvement.

Also, I don't understand why every time a fighter gets a good win on this board people say "well he wasn't very good anyway"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    You are overestimating the current version of Pac imo.

Lets be real aswell, Bradley has looked like ****e for years now. Only looked good vs the human punchbag Brandon Rios.

Pac will lose to the next elite fighter he faces, Crawford is elite
                    Let's not forget Bradley looked very good against Marquez, a craftsman.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I don't think he was boring at all. The only boredom came from the fact that Postol had no answer for what was in front of him last night and therefore wasn't very competitive.

Crawford is not going to become a face-first barroom brawler just to please certain fans.

He has the versatility to always fight in whatever way is worst for his opponent and I would expect him to keep piling up victories in that manner until someone can stop him from doing it.
                      You enjoyed the fight? I thought it was a stinker. I don't expect him to be a face-first brawler, just not spend quite so much time moving around the ring doing nothing offensively. It is possible to have a boxer style and still be consistently aggressive, even if it is just the jab. He certainly is versatile which is why he didn't need to move so much for the 12 rounds, he could have put a bad beating on Postol and probably stopped him if he'd been more aggressive but instead he mostly preferred to coast to a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X