Collapse
No announcement yet.

The offical Crawford vs. Postol July 23 at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Christ almost the entirety of this board knows next to nothing about boxing. If Manny is 70% of what he he use to be he will beat the **** out of Crawford, Bradley would beat him. I really dont understand how you guys cant see how average he is. If Manny has anything left and I mean anything this kid will have his hat in his hand at the end of the fight. This is why I have said the worst thing they can do for this guys career is put him in the ring with Manny. Manny will put them angles on his slow ( you heard me) ass and pop his ass into submission by the 7th round. He looked good against Postol and no one can say other wise but Postol isnt Manny. Paq would have to absolutely shot to lose to this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Jesus Christ almost the entirety of this board knows next to nothing about boxing. If Manny is 70% of what he he use to be he will beat the **** out of Crawford, Bradley would beat him. I really dont understand how you guys cant see how average he is. If Manny has anything left and I mean anything this kid will have his hat in his hand at the end of the fight. This is why I have said the worst thing they can do for this guys career is put him in the ring with Manny. Manny will put them angles on his slow ( you heard me) ass and pop his ass into submission by the 7th round. He looked good against Postol and no one can say other wise but Postol isnt Manny. Paq would have to absolutely shot to lose to this guy.
      If you dont see the skill level in Crawford then you dksab. Sorry but thats just a fact. He is an extremely good fighter.

He beats Pac at this stage their careers imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        If you dont see the skill level in Crawford then you dksab. Sorry but thats just a fact. He is an extremely good fighter.

He beats Pac at this stage their careers imo.
        I see his skill level and he is a very good fighter, there is one fighter walking the planet that can beat Manny at the level he was in what March against Bradley. His name is Mayweather not Crawford. You tell me I dont know Shiet about boxing, shiet son ive forgot more about boxing than you will ever know. There are three or four guys at WW that would **** Bud up, lol and I dont know shiet about boxing, child please.

Comment

I see his skill level and he is a very good fighter, there is one fighter walking the planet that can beat Manny at the level he was in what March against Bradley. His name is Mayweather not Crawford. You tell me I dont know Shiet about boxing, shiet son ive forgot more about boxing than you will ever know. There are three or four guys at WW that would **** Bud up, lol and I dont know shiet about boxing, child please.
          Marquez?

Comment

• Did Postol barely get hit? His face is more unmarked than I thought it would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              very nice catch-and-shoot.

Comment

• If Broner would get **** together, Crawford/Broner would be a match-up I'd like to see. I've believed since I first saw Crawford (against Prescott) that he would beat Broner, and the outcome seems more obvious with every passing fight.

Comment

You are overestimating the current version of Pac imo.

Lets be real aswell, Bradley has looked like ****e for years now. Only looked good vs the human punchbag Brandon Rios.

Pac will lose to the next elite fighter he faces, Crawford is elite

Comment

• I got that wrong. I had Postol by UD. strong performance by Crawford and the card was really good as well.

Only bad thing was this was a ppv and not on regular TV.

Let's hope Arum puts Crawford in with Manny next. Don't know if Crawford can win but he earned a bigger name with this dominant performance.

Comment

Jesus Christ almost the entirety of this board knows next to nothing about boxing. If Manny is 70% of what he he use to be he will beat the **** out of Crawford, Bradley would beat him. I really dont understand how you guys cant see how average he is.
                      Manny after a fight against Terence Crawford:

"If he would've stayed in one place, then I could have thrown punches."

Comment

Working...
                      X