No announcement yet.

My 4 favorite PACMAN Moments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    Man, there are a lot of people on this forum who just spend day after day **** talking fighters, whether it's Manny, Floyd or whoever, who are more successful than they can ever dream of. Perhaps it's insecurity. I'm not sure. Anyway, you all tune in to watch the fights so it doesn't matter. As far as my favorite Manny moments, I don't know. There are a bunch throughout his career.
    I post via my iPhone, I work too long, pay taxes in Japan and the U.S., get my daily job done. Get paid well, not like top boxing talent... But I can't complain.

On my train ride home, it is 9:40 pm.

Let me clown youngster. Manny is a great fighter. I am just paying respect to a man who had the guts to give it his all. Manny mashing de la Hoya was awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
      First time I've seen that lol
      Awesome low blows!!! Clean nut sac low blows!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        1. Making Oscar quit on his stool
        2. Smashing Hatton, and sending him to a winter wonderland
        3. Destroying Magarito's face
        4. Stating his strongly held religious beliefs!

My top 3:

1. The way he dominated Barrera, who was a top p4p fighter at the time. That fight showed the world that Pacquiao meant business.

2. The first Morales fight. I loved how Pac was behind, but never once gave up trying to win. Even though El Terrible took him to school, Pac still made it close.

3. Making Oscar quit on his stool. I know you already mentioned that, but it was a great moment and had to be mentioned again. It was poetic justice, De La Hoya beat up a lot of older, smaller fighters in his prime and tried to cherrypick smaller Pac. Oscar made old, shot Chavez quit on his stool, but then Pac did the same to him. No wonder why Chavez has so much respect for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          My top 3:

1. The way he dominated Barrera, who was a top p4p fighter at the time. That fight showed the world that Pacquiao meant business.

2. The first Morales fight. I loved how Pac was behind, but never once gave up trying to win. Even though El Terrible took him to school, Pac still made it close.

3. Making Oscar quit on his stool. I know you already mentioned that, but it was a great moment and had to be mentioned again. It was poetic justice, De La Hoya beat up a lot of older, smaller fighters in his prime and tried to cherrypick smaller Pac. Oscar made old, shot Chavez quit on his stool, but then Pac did the same to him. No wonder why Chavez has so much respect for Manny.

Exactly!!! I loved it!! Justice was served Klingon style!! Cold as ****!!

Comment

Working...
          X