Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helm View Post
    HAHAHAHA REALLY?

Is there a video of this???
    I doubt there is. probably not a discussion you do in front of a camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      1. Morales turning southpaw and still kicking his ass
      One of my favourite and funniest boxing moments was during Manny-Morales 1 fight when Manny did one of his famous, fast flurries, and Morales just stood there and raised his gloves sarcastically as if to say, "wow".

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Those are my favourite moments.
        He got bombed into the stone ages by Marquez! KTFO6, I took a knee, prayed to God that he let the PAC man make it. Three min later, with God and smelling salts he was alive again. Smiling like a Down syndrome child. That is when I knew he was fine!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Are you in this thread to list your favorite Manny moments or to complain about me and the list I posted?
          Dunn's list is fine. Each person needs to post his favorite moments. I don't care if it is KTFO6 or LGBT bashing, whatever!

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            1. Morales turning southpaw and still kicking his ass
            2. "He's not getting up Jim!"
            3. JMM coming back from 3 knock downs and winning the majority of rounds in the first fight
            4. Floyd being scared of him for 7 years (the moment Pac turned welterweight in 2008-2015 and the only positive I like about Pac)
            All valid points! I listed mine. The DLH one is the best. I still laugh about it.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
              One of my favourite and funniest boxing moments was during Manny-Morales 1 fight when Manny did one of his famous, fast flurries, and Morales just stood there and raised his gloves sarcastically as if to say, "wow".
              That was a great fight! A real back and forth. I was with a hot j girl in Los Angeles and stopped pounding her to watch that fight! Wow!!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                I truly hate that there can never be a positive/appreciation thread about Floyd or Pac without the other being brought up and it becoming a sh.t show
                Sadly you're right

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
                  Sadly you're right
                  Disregard and state your 4 favorite PAC moments. Others my see PAC getting stopped by JMM as a fav moment.

Share yours.

Thanks!

Comment

Pacquiao's brother's "it's not a blow blow, it's good pants" is one of my favourite moments too.

"So you feel that you weren't treated fairly here tonight?"
                    "Yeah, i feel good"

Comment

stop being a f@gg0t Dunn

Comment

Working...
                      X