Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: If My Son Returns - No Big Middleweights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwalkr View Post
    Of course. Mr. TBE wants to keep fighting Jr. Welterweights. And if Sr. Thinks Floyd "spanked" Pacquiao, he's more punch drunk than I thought.
    Like who??? what jr ww's was he fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Yep, I'm with you....

Well, yea..... I'm still with ya.....

Well, Mayweather IS so good, that people ask him to fight MW's.

But yea, keep going..... I'm still with ya ^^ .....

Nah, you completely lost me there..... fk that, I'm outa here.

You used to say that he was scared of Pacquiao
      lol............the goal posts just keeps moving

Comment

Poor Sr . Somebody should help him.

GGG would nuke lil Jr stretch his lil
        Ass Out and the Sr would NEVER get out of the insane isyllium !!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
          The question is does he come back or not? What do you guys think?
          Of course. Fanny garcia is easy pickings and a pretty big draw. well bigger than any pbc fighter of course

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I would put him on the next tier. Broner just copped a huge rating on Spike and they have been "teasing" a fight between them. Manny obviously will be a big seller. Manny and Broner would IMO be easy wins for Floyd. Garcia would be an easy win but he isn't going to generate as much revenue as either Manny or Broner.

I wonder if Khan beats Canelo would he fight him?
            Im still going with danny. Everything is there for floyd. young, undefeated, on a winning streak. Thats what floyd is gonna use to promote the fight. I agree, floyd vs broner does have a better story to it but i just dont see this fight happening. matter fact, the more broner talks about wanting to fight floyd, i think floyd is gonna treat him more and more like how he treated khan, IGNORED.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
              Im still going with danny. Everything is there for floyd. young, undefeated, on a winning streak. Thats what floyd is gonna use to promote the fight. I agree, floyd vs broner does have a better story to it but i just dont see this fight happening. matter fact, the more broner talks about wanting to fight floyd, i think floyd is gonna treat him more and more like how he treated khan, IGNORED.
              Good points. IMO Danny would need a huge win. Maybe beating the winner of Manny/Bradley or Thurman/Porter or beating Brook. He just isn't a big enough name.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                Cowards gonna Coward
                This post makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post
                  But GGG isn't a big middleweight...

He's willing to face Mayweather at a weight class he's already competed at on multiple occasions.

If they don't like the risk/reward of GGG, fine, but call it as it is.

I hope Mayweather stays retired if he's going to come back for Pacquiao, Broner or Garcia. None of those fights are competitive or interesting in my opinion.
                  Try looking at the wts on fight night not what the wt pre fight. Most of these dudes rehydrate anyway from 10 to 20+ lbs. From your post you would be astonished at what ggg gets in the ring at.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    1.You say Floyd is afraid of fighter x
                    2.Floyd fights and beats fighter x
                    3.Think of any reason possible to discredit Floyd's victory
                    4.Find new fighter Floyd is afraid of and rinse and repeat.
                    skills is right on so many levels from this post over a year ago.

I mean just look below
                    Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                    Cowardice runs in the family.

Sr "Its ok son. I'm here to protect you".

I wonder if sr still feed jr the milk bottle and changes his diaper.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                      Try looking at the wts on fight night not what the wt pre fight. Most of these dudes rehydrate anyway from 10 to 20+ lbs. From your post you would be astonished at what ggg gets in the ring at.
                      I know about weight cutting, I compete in K1 myself.

There was a post the other day about GGG's weight 30 days out for his upcoming fight. He was just 4lbs over the middleweight limit. It's very unusual these days to be so close to your fighting weight that far out from a fight. Most fighters are cutting huge amounts of weight, especially in the last 24 hours before the weigh-in. Take his opponent Wade, who for the same weigh-in was 15.6lbs over the 160lbs limit.

My point still stands, if you're 164lbs 30 days before a fight, you're a small middleweight and would have no problem competing at 154lbs.
                      Last edited by diarraisagod; 04-06-2016, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X