Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: If My Son Returns - No Big Middleweights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: If My Son Returns - No Big Middleweights!

Last September, five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26KOs) retired from the sport of boxing after winning a lopsided twelve round unanimous decision over Andre Berto at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No surprise there....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Last September, five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26KOs) retired from the sport of boxing after winning a lopsided twelve round unanimous decision over Andre Berto at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
      ... he'd whoop all of them, but instead he doesn't actually fight them in order to whoop all of them -- which he would do if he did fight them... a.s.o.

Comment

Unless you want a circus it's weight divisions for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Unless you want a circus it's weight divisions for a reason
          He isnt obligated to fight middleweights, but then dont try make out Floyd has done things others havent done. Others his size has fought middleweights. LMWs have fought heavyweights and so forth.

Floyd doesnt have to do what they did, but dont want to hear "Floyd is so good, people ask him to fight middleweights" type comments.

People ask him to fight middlleweights because hes not the type to take on all comers in his division. So just do it in one fight where you will get most credit. He dont want Khan, Thurman, Garcia, Bradley etc etc.

But Snr has to make people laugh with he dont want them but hed whoop them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            He isnt obligated to fight middleweights, but then dont try make out Floyd has done things others havent done. Others his size has fought middleweights. LMWs have fought heavyweights and so forth.

Floyd doesnt have to do what they did, but dont want to hear "Floyd is so good, people ask him to fight middleweights" type comments.

People ask him to fight middlleweights because hes not the type to take on all comers in his division. So just do it in one fight where you will get most credit. He dont want Khan, Thurman, Garcia, Bradley etc etc.

You don't seem to read things right, weight divisions were put there for fairness of competition and a fighter's safety and Mayweather or anyone else should be within these boundaries.

In history we have had exceptions to the rule SRL for example but when you look at Canelo v Khan for example you've a guy moving up who isn't even champion or proven at what he defines as his weight and this is where sense and reasoning is out of the the window hence my opinion of circus.

Comment

Cowards gonna Coward

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                Cowards gonna Coward
                Cowardice runs in the family.

Sr "Its ok son. I'm here to protect you".

I wonder if sr still feed jr the milk bottle and changes his diaper.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

How can Snr say Jnr would whoop them, right after saying he should never fight them? Makes no sense. And no, size matters..... even for Mayweather.

But nobody at 154 beats Mayweather, including Golovkin.

If you can make 154, he will beat you..... you will either not have enough of a size advantage, or you will drain yourself. There is nobody around 147-154 who is skilled enough.

You could argue that Lara would have the best shot.

Comment

He isnt obligated to fight middleweights, but then dont try make out Floyd has done things others havent done.....

Yep, I'm with you....

Others his size has fought middleweights. LMWs have fought heavyweights and so forth.....

Well, yea..... I'm still with ya.....

Well, Mayweather IS so good, that people ask him to fight MW's.

But yea, keep going..... I'm still with ya ^^ .....

Nah, you completely lost me there..... fk that, I'm outa here.

You used to say that he was scared of Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                    X