Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: If My Son Returns - No Big Middleweights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
    Cowardice runs in the family.

Sr "Its ok son. I'm here to protect you".

I wonder if sr still feed jr the milk bottle and changes his diaper.

It's just about the other way around now

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      It's just about the other way around now

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        He isnt obligated to fight middleweights, but then dont try make out Floyd has done things others havent done. Others his size has fought middleweights. LMWs have fought heavyweights and so forth.

Floyd doesnt have to do what they did, but dont want to hear "Floyd is so good, people ask him to fight middleweights" type comments.

People ask him to fight middlleweights because hes not the type to take on all comers in his division. So just do it in one fight where you will get most credit. He dont want Khan, Thurman, Garcia, Bradley etc etc.

But Snr has to make people laugh with he dont want them but hed whoop them lol.
        Pretty sure Garcia is the one who waited for Floyd to retire before moving up to welterweight, and I'm also pretty sure Floyd said he would fight Garcia if he ever came out of retirement because Garcia is a world champion and unbeaten.

Thurman is aint nothing but a bum killer until he fights and beats Porter, until then he don't deserve a fight with Mayweather.

Same for Khan. He, like Thurman, ducked all the good fighters at welterweight because he didn't wana lose before he gets the mayweather sweepstakes, which he was never going to get because Mayweather only fights world champions/former world champions and mandatories at welterweight and above, not a good for nothing bum who blatantly ducked a british pay per view event with Brooke for a fight with Chris Algieri and an IBF world title shot to go with it while Floyd was fighting eight division champ and wbo champ Manny Pacquiao to unify three titles.

Other fighters his size have fought Middleweights? That's a terrible joke and we both know it. SRL started his career at welterweight and Floyd started at featherweight/super featherweight. No comparison is size there, same for Thomas Hearns.

Duran walked around in the 180s just like Baldomir and Floyd walks around at 150, no size comparison here.

Stop spewing faecies from your mouth man, or in this case, from your ass and onto your keyboard. The stuff you posting here is disgusting!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          How can Snr say Jnr would whoop them, right after saying he should never fight them? Makes no sense. And no, size matters..... even for Mayweather.

But nobody at 154 beats Mayweather, including Golovkin.

If you can make 154, he will beat you..... you will either not have enough of a size advantage, or you will drain yourself. There is nobody around 147-154 who is skilled enough.

You could argue that Lara would have the best shot.
          People around here act like they forgotten, but Snr said the exact same thing he keeps saying about GGG when people started pressuring Floyd to fight Canelo. Snr said the exact same words, "Floyd aint gotta fight no giant, but if he would, he'd whoop that boy's ass anyway. But he aint fighting no damn giant".

Almost word for word. Then people starting calling Floyd a duck and clamoring for the fight to happen. Floyd took the fight eventually and the rest is all history.

Perhaps Floyd Snr is the true marketing genius in the family, lol.

Comment

The question is does he come back or not? What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              He isnt obligated to fight middleweights, but then dont try make out Floyd has done things others havent done. Others his size has fought middleweights. LMWs have fought heavyweights and so forth.

Floyd doesnt have to do what they did, but dont want to hear "Floyd is so good, people ask him to fight middleweights" type comments.

People ask him to fight middlleweights because hes not the type to take on all comers in his division. So just do it in one fight where you will get most credit. He dont want Khan, Thurman, Garcia, Bradley etc etc.

But Snr has to make people laugh with he dont want them but hed whoop them lol.
              Yeah because these are the fights that would solidify him as an ATG. Not his history, the 5 weightclasses all lineal champ and spotless record, that wouldn't do it. What would make him great is Amir Khan lol.

And yeah the "he's so good he's asked to fight MW's" does apply here because right now Khan is fighting a guy 1 lb over the JMW limit and it looks crazy but for Floyd 160s just another expectation.

Comment

Please stay retired, I do not want to look at my tv anymore and see one more boxing promotion including mayweather. Might as well Give some random $80 for a better cause & watch your toe nails grow, that's exactly how it is watching Floyd fight whether it's live or through TV. Lol #StayAway #LetItGoFloyd

Comment

I think if Floyd does fight again, I would say Manny or Broner would be the most likely choices.

Comment

So...he's open to fighting Golovkin, but is refusing a Canelo rematch?

Comment

Don't do it Floyd! Don't be greedy! There's nothing left to prove. The haters will always have another fighter that you "should have fought!'

Comment

Working...
                      X