Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loeffler says "no Brook, but Gilberto and Degale possible if they win"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd prefer a unification at 168, between the winner of the two fights between DeGale/whoever and Bute/Jack. In the meantime, if no Canelo, GGG should look to unify v Saunders.

then the two unified champs, in two divisions, can fight each other.

Comment

Makes sense. My personal order of preference would be:

Degale
      Canelo
      Saunders
      Jacobs
      Zurdo

But I can understand Degale being bumped down below the MW titlists - especially Nelo - whilst the possibility remains for those fights to be made. Also I'd bump Zurdo up my list if he puts on a really good showing against AA, for now IMO he's still a bit unproven despite passing the eye test pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
        GGG won't fight Ward at 168 because he wants to clean out 160 first.
        He'll fight Froch at 168 only because he brings a lot of money.
        Lara wants to fight GGG at 160, but that can't happen because Lara is with Haymon and Showtime.
        DeGale brings little money, is with Haymon, Showtime and at 168.

I'm confused.
        Don't be confused. It's a straight up duck. They claim they only wanna move up for the big money fights but Ward-GGG is the only PPV fight out of the fighters he named. Ward sells more tickets than DeGale and Ramierz combined.

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Don't be confused. Canelo/Wbc is priority #1. He's not signing any contracts a year in advance with anyone till that gets resolved, much less injury prone 10lb bigger B sider who wants 50/50.
        If the WBC was his top priority he would've gotten the belt last year. Money is their #1 priority. GGG is the ultimate risk v. reward fighter.

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        I'd prefer a unification at 168, between the winner of the two fights between DeGale/whoever and Bute/Jack. In the meantime, if no Canelo, GGG should look to unify v Saunders.

then the two unified champs, in two divisions, can fight each other.
        How many times does Saunders have to say he's not interested before people start believing him?

Comment

I will accept ANY top fighter from ANY weight class at this point

Comment

Without a shadow of a doubt, it will be the weakest link; Gilberto.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              Don't be confused. It's a straight up duck. They claim they only wanna move up for the big money fights but Ward-GGG is the only PPV fight out of the fighters he named. Ward sells more tickets than DeGale and Ramierz combined.

If the WBC was his top priority he would've gotten the belt last year. Money is their #1 priority. GGG is the ultimate risk v. reward fighter.

How many times does Saunders have to say he's not interested before people start believing him?
              You're still stuck in 2015. Currently, Saunders has openly stated he wants the GGG fight, preferably in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post

It's both duh. Best case scenario is get Canelo in the Ring and take his belt. 6 months ago who would have expected that Canelo would humiliate himself so bad just to duck his mando. We were told he was born ready

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  You're still stuck in 2015. Currently, Saunders has openly stated he wants the GGG fight, preferably in the summer.
                  Just like Saunders stated he wanted to fight GGG a day after GGG signed on to fight Wade. Just like Saunders said he wanted to fight GGG as soon as Saunders fight was announced. He's using GGG's name to hype himself. Everybody tune in to watch the gut that GGG is going to fight. Saunders-Eubank II is a bigger fight than Saunders-GGG. And Saunders would make more money fighting Eubank. Saunders is selling wolf tickets

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                    Do you believe that Lara is a harder fight than DeGale?
                    No but that's not my problem. My problem is the constant lying from GGG's team that people just accept. Obvious Haymon, Showtime and the weight aren't issues with Lara or Ward. Idk why they would rather fight Willie Monroe over Lara, but it seems they are just deadly afraid of Ward.

And I don't want to hear anything about money. Ward vs GGG is a ppv fight while DeGale isn't.

Comment

I wonder if gg would take a pay cut to fight Saunders. Just give him the lionshare to make the unification happen

Comment

Working...
                      X