No announcement yet.

Old legends and padded records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
    I think people in here realized that they need to shut up now. They bash Wilder for knocking out the same quality of opponents that their idols get praised for padding their records with. It's embarassing to look at.
    Yea well i dont particularly take anyone serious who states things like Lewis was an average fighter, todays fighters dont have stamina , uses personality traits like being respected and coming up and living in hard times and adds it as a SKILL to the prefered fighter of usually about a buck 190 and referances that as a factor of why he would win ,among other nonsense like Primo Carnera was better than Vitali Klitchko , could go on and on .This is what happens when the Corsos are free out of there cage and like everyone have a right to their opinions but i like the comedy show so its always entertaining !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Yea well i dont particularly take anyone serious who states things like Lewis was an average fighter, todays fighters dont have stamina , uses personality traits like being respected and coming up and living in hard times and adds it as a SKILL to the prefered fighter of usually about a buck 190 and referances that as a factor of why he would win ,among other nonsense like Primo Carnera was better than Vitali Klitchko , could go on and on .This is what happens when the Corsos are free out of there cage and like everyone have a right to their opinions but i like the comedy show so its always entertaining !
      Lewis? An average fighter? Lennox Lewis was the best heavyweight ever, look at his resume. Klitschko, Tyson, Holyfield, etc., Lewis is actually a PROVEN fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
        Lewis? An average fighter? Lennox Lewis was the best heavyweight ever, look at his resume. Klitschko, Tyson, Holyfield, etc., Lewis is actually a PROVEN fighter.
        Not according to ray,a proven fighter is someone who will fight anywhere . Particularly on his porch like Gallento ,i should post that doozie . Bigging up a fat 5'9 drunkard and down sizing a 6'5 olympic champion !

Comment

Working...
        X