Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Think of Boxers With Tattoos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't care what a grown man has on his body.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
      It's fairly trivial I know for some, but I grew up watching boxers with gleaming bodies absorb body punches and their limbs all reddened up and tattoos sort takes some of that away. It also makes it look very MMA-ish and punkish. What do you think about boxers with tattoos? I think it's ugly.
      Like someone already said, if it looks trailer park trashy, then yea, not a fan, but to each their own.

I got two tattoos earlier in my life, and at the time planned to get more, but never got around to it. Tattoos are a hassle imo, alot of plastic on your body, lotion, peeling, itching, for a full month after a tattoo it sucks. Not really worth it to me, every time the thought of getting another one surfaces. Right now, I am glad I stopped at two.

I see tattoos on old bodies and shudder, and shake my head wondering if all the goth people and anyone else who covers their bodies in ink ever think or care about the fact that it's going to look like crap eventually. I'd care.

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      You sure about that. Playboy?
      According to data compiled by Bloomberg, the newest reigning metropolitan area for wealth and productivity is San Jose, Calif., the third-largest city in the state and a hub of Silicon Valley. The 2014 gross metropolitan product (GMP) per capita—which is a technical way of saying economic output per resident—in the San Jose metro area was $105,482, more than double the national average.
      While all that could be true (deleted my Bloomberg app a long time ago) San Jose is still by and large utter ghetto trash. I just moved out of San Jose a month ago. Places like Santana Row, and nearby areas like Palo Alto and Mountain View are legit, but the whole eastern side of the city, and south and south west, is ****ing gutter, I know because I lived and commuted in and out of those areas.

Every city has it's good parts and bad parts but to me San Jose has more chusma (shoutout to el chavo fans) than Oakland or The Sco it seems. That could just be perception, but everywhere but downtown and santana row just feels like I am in the tenderloin in SF, or in some crappy pocket of the east bay.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Like someone already said, if it looks trailer park trashy, then yea, not a fan, but to each their own.

I got two tattoos earlier in my life, and at the time planned to get more, but never got around to it. Tattoos are a hassle imo, alot of plastic on your body, lotion, peeling, itching, for a full month after a tattoo it sucks. Not really worth it to me, every time the thought of getting another one surfaces. Right now, I am glad I stopped at two.

I see tattoos on old bodies and shudder, and shake my head wondering if all the goth people and anyone else who covers their bodies in ink ever think or care about the fact that it's going to look like crap eventually. I'd care.

While all that could be true (deleted my Bloomberg app a long time ago) San Jose is still by and large utter ghetto trash. I just moved out of San Jose a month ago. Places like Santana Row, and nearby areas like Palo Alto and Mountain View are legit, but the whole eastern side of the city, and south and south west, is ****ing gutter, I know because I lived and commuted in and out of those areas.

Every city has it's good parts and bad parts but to me San Jose has more chusma (shoutout to el chavo fans) than Oakland or The Sco it seems. That could just be perception, but everywhere but downtown and santana row just feels like I am in the tenderloin in SF, or in some crappy pocket of the east bay.
        Lol santana row and mountain view are cities full of men and tech nerds. No wonder that you like those places you're probably a ****sexual. You live in the Castro like the fsg you are. And we in the West side San Jose. House cost a million. I'm glad your gay ass is gone

No wonder you have tattoos because you probably have AIDS and share needles with your fsg buddies in San Francisco.
        Last edited by aldo5408; 03-30-2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          You said tats are for lowlives. I've been to San Jo before, seen a lot of homies with tats. Therefore you seem to think San Jo is full of lowlives.
          Your probably looking for your gay home boys or something. Maybe you and LoadedWraps should meet cause you two sound like ****s

Comment

Johnny f'ing Tapia

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              San Jose average rent/mortgage is also probably more than double the national average as well, is it? I would not be surprised. I have seen prices for rent/mortgage/buying houses in different cities in California including San Jose and it is brutal. The $105,482 average, is not like it goes along way, it's probably adjusted for living expenses? Also if you look at careers in California in general, they start off with a relatively high salary like $60-80k at least when I was looking at state and fed jobs back in the day. Then I checked at living expenses and it made sense why people get paid so high there, it's stupid expensive, they have to get paid that high, it's more expensive than NYC.
              I'm not sure what the National average are but for a mortgage today your looking at almost 4k a month. And that's if you manage to save that 20% down. On a 900k home you need 180k down. Just to rent a one bed room apartment is going for 2k plus a month. Santa Clara a city next to San Jose has a average home cost of a million.

Comment

I'm not sure what the National average are but for a mortgage today your looking at almost 4k a month. And that's if you manage to save that 20% down. On a 900k home you need 180k down. Just to rent a one bed room apartment is going for 2k plus a month. Santa Clara a city next to San Jose has a average home cost of a million.
                what kind of rates do you guys have down there? That sounds like a 5% rate over 25 years. That is insane to be paying that much a month for a home. I dont know why people mortgage so much

Comment

Lol santana row and mountain view are cities full of men and tech nerds. No wonder that you like those places your probably a ****sexual. You live in the Castro like the fsg you are. And we in the West side San Jose. House cost a million. I'm glad your gay ass is gone

No wonder you have tattoos because you probably have AIDS and share needles with your fsg buddies in San Francisco.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Don't you have to bump another one of your stupid threads.

Comment

I think they have tattoos.

Comment

Working...
                      X