Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Think of Boxers With Tattoos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Think of Boxers With Tattoos?

It's fairly trivial I know for some, but I grew up watching boxers with gleaming bodies absorb body punches and their limbs all reddened up and tattoos sort takes some of that away. It also makes it look very MMA-ish and punkish. What do you think about boxers with tattoos? I think it's ugly.

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
    It's fairly trivial I know for some, but I grew up watching boxers with gleaming bodies absorb body punches and their limbs all reddened up.
    I think it's pretty cool that you're gay and a muslim at the same time

Comment

Tattoos are for lowlifes. Especially the visible ones

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
        It's fairly trivial I know for some, but I grew up watching boxers with gleaming bodies absorb body punches and their limbs all reddened up and tattoos sort takes some of that away. It also makes it look very MMA-ish and punkish. What do you think about boxers with tattoos? I think it's ugly.
        I know right? Also, what ever happened to the tiny trunks? How am I supposed to fap to shorts that cut off below the knee?

Comment

It's their choice and I don't much care if they have them or not. But I can't take people who have tattoo's on their face, or huge tattoo's on their neck, seriously.

Comment

I really dont care if a boxer has tattoos but it does look pretty trailer trashy when you have too many like gabe rosado for example.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Tattoos are for lowlifes. Especially the visible ones
              Lot of low lives in San Jo I guess.

Comment

I've never given it much though. Tattoos have the potential to look stupid (90's tribals and barbed wire arm bands anyone?) but I don't put much though into it. I kinda like old-school tattoos like Calzaghe's cross and simple shyt like that.
                Kessler's back did look badass though.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Lot of low lives in San Jo I guess.
                  You sure about that. Playboy?
                  According to data compiled by Bloomberg, the newest reigning metropolitan area for wealth and productivity is San Jose, Calif., the third-largest city in the state and a hub of Silicon Valley. The 2014 gross metropolitan product (GMP) per capita—which is a technical way of saying economic output per resident—in the San Jose metro area was $105,482, more than double the national average.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                    I really dont care if a boxer has tattoos but it does look pretty trailer trashy when you have too many like gabe rosado for example.
                    I agree, though I'm glad there are Gabe Rosados, Brownes, and Cottos though. Makes the whole thing more interesting, and makes it easier to see who is who when you're watching crappy footage, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X