Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Think of Boxers With Tattoos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    You sure about that. Playboy?
    According to data compiled by Bloomberg, the newest reigning metropolitan area for wealth and productivity is San Jose, Calif., the third-largest city in the state and a hub of Silicon Valley. The 2014 gross metropolitan product (GMP) per capita—which is a technical way of saying economic output per resident—in the San Jose metro area was $105,482, more than double the national average.
    You said tats are for lowlives. I've been to San Jo before, seen a lot of homies with tats. Therefore you seem to think San Jo is full of lowlives.

Comment

Nothing, same as normal non popular people with tattoos. I don't have any but I would not mind getting some, they just have to be meaningful. I wouldn't get tatts just to look like a badass. In combat sports I think it's more like an image, maybe some are legit, like names of their loved one's.

There are boxers who never needed tattoos or earrings to make a good career though or to have some sort of bad boy image. Mayweather, De La Hoya, Hopkins, Roy Jones (CMIIW), Golovkin quickly come to mind. Canelo Alvarez does not have tatts that I know of but for some reason I remember him having earrings in an interview or two, or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        I think it's pretty cool that you're gay and a muslim at the same time
        LMAO i gotta admit that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post
          I know right? Also, what ever happened to the tiny trunks? How am I supposed to fap to shorts that cut off below the knee?
          :lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

Comment

I don't find any purpose for tattoos, but people can do whatever they want. I'm not overly focused on another man's body to get too worked up about it.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              You sure about that. Playboy?
              According to data compiled by Bloomberg, the newest reigning metropolitan area for wealth and productivity is San Jose, Calif., the third-largest city in the state and a hub of Silicon Valley. The 2014 gross metropolitan product (GMP) per capita—which is a technical way of saying economic output per resident—in the San Jose metro area was $105,482, more than double the national average.
              San Jose average rent/mortgage is also probably more than double the national average as well, is it? I would not be surprised. I have seen prices for rent/mortgage/buying houses in different cities in California including San Jose and it is brutal. The $105,482 average, is not like it goes along way, it's probably adjusted for living expenses? Also if you look at careers in California in general, they start off with a relatively high salary like $60-80k at least when I was looking at state and fed jobs back in the day. Then I checked at living expenses and it made sense why people get paid so high there, it's stupid expensive, they have to get paid that high, it's more expensive than NYC.

Comment

I'll be honest. I respect people without tats more. It shows some self discipline in not making stupid decisions. Still some tats look pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                  It's fairly trivial I know for some, but I grew up watching boxers with gleaming bodies absorb body punches and their limbs all reddened up and tattoos sort takes some of that away. It also makes it look very MMA-ish and punkish. What do you think about boxers with tattoos? I think it's ugly.
                  Some guys with tattoos don't like needles!!

Comment

A man shouldn't care what another man does with his body. That's some b1tch ****.

Comment

Depends if they can scrap or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X