Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    That would mean 99.999% of the professional boxing world...

check that...

That would mean everyone not named Holyfield is biased against Pac, including his own trainer.

The trolls are hitting this thread hard.
    They are and it is very interesting. It is funny in a way, sad in another. But, whatever they need to believe to live again.

He thinks PAC did better than Castillo and Maidana!

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      No need for an explanation. He flat out won the fight. What else is there to explain?
      I think we got two hundred voters who feel very differently about Castillo
      42 who see Maidana as the closest.

The rest barely register sat all.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-26-2016, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I think we got two hundred voters who feel very differently about Castillo
        42 who see Maidana as the closest.

The rest barely register sat all.
        Off course it should be castillo. You are only allowed to vote one from the list. Castillo was an obvious robbery. The commentator were for Castillo, compubox were for Castillo, the audience were for Castillo. Then obviously it is a Castillo vote who is glaringly obvious who got robbed the most obvious. As I would vote Castillo too.

The thing that is wrong with this thread is.. Castillo did win so as Maidana and Pacquiao, but unlike the Castillo case, the Maidana and Pacquiao fight wasn't as glaringly obvious as Castillo. Since the commentators were pro Floyd that night and created the illusion Floyd still won it.

So if you are allowed to vote one in your stupid thread. It really should be Castillo.

But.. If you would based it on who Floyd thinks comes closest.. The one who gave him the toughest fight. The top 3 toughest fight. And the one he thinks gave him a scare since he actually did lose that one and was just protected by Vegas.

Here it is.. Drum roll..

The Pacman.

When ask what were his 3 hardest fight in his life in boxingscene? The one that definitely gives this title thread worthy of that recognition. Since it does answers the title polls inquiry. Straight from the horses mouth. The one armed southpaw was the guy that put him on queer st the most.

Asked by boxingscene who was his top 3 toughest fights of his life.

Floyd answered: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

# the one who should know more than the boxing fans is the fighter who was in the ring experiencing the action and getting hurt in there. That opinion is what truly counts more than the opinions of boxing fans. And what Floyd thinks is that the hardest fight of his life is none other than the one armed Pacman.

# Straight from the horses mouth. The truth!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2016, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• But off course, if you are given a chance to vote multiple times. Which the author of this thread made a rookie mistake of forgetting to set-up in his poll. Were in there is in an option to vote multiple times so that voters can vote as much as they want on whom they thought beat floyd, or in this case more than likely did win against Floyd or to his flawed poll who 'were' the boxers who came closest in beating Floyd.

Then the answer to that would be these 3 since all have a legitimate argument in beating him.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            But off course, if you are given a chance to vote multiple times. Which the author of this thread made a rookie mistake of forgetting to set-up in his poll. Were in there is in an option to vote multiple times so that voters can vote as much as they want on whom they thought beat floyd, or in this case more than likely did win against Floyd or to his flawed poll who 'were' the boxers who came closest in beating Floyd.

Then the answer to that would be these 3 since all have a legitimate argument in beating him.

Brother Spoon: of course implies the obviousness of the assertion.

Off course implies that there is an intended course, but by poor navigation or bad calibration the intended direction is not achieveable. The ship was Off course, but 10 degrees, so after a certain distance out, you are lost.

Meaning: of course(naturally). You are off course with your poorly thought out diatribes. Get on course, and course correct, buy a gps to help you.
            Here is a link to help you, mate! Don't get me started. But, here is a basic link for you. I omitted the more rigid/terse Oxford dictionary definitions in the hope of sparing your feelings.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...3004339AAp7w0W

I can only assume, you are a 2nd generation US citizen, or the schools can't teach basic skills needed in life. I see it all the time even in Japan. No worries buddy.
            Last edited by Zaroku; 06-26-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Brother Spoon: of course implies the obviousness of the assertion.

Off course implies that there is an intended course, but by poor navigation or bad calibration the intended direction is not achieveable. The ship was Off course, but 10 degrees, so after a certain distance out, you are lost.

Meaning: of course(naturally). You are off course with your poorly thought out diatribes. Get on course, and course correct, buy gps to help you.
              Off course.. I have said what I have to say to showcase how ******ed this thread is.

Came closest? I'm sure you have an opinion.

As I leave you with your own..must be your runner up vote if there was one..

Regarding the Pac May fight..

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              The fight was closer than I originally thought.
              Poll credibility = down to 0

Hahaha
              Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2016, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• that 200 looksah veri nays.

Comment

Off course.. I have said what I have to say to showcase how ******ed this thread is.

Came closest? I'm sure you have an opinion. As do you..

As I leave you with your own..
                  Great stuff kid, you learned some English! Good for you kid.

We both have our opinions, and we value them and defend them. I think Floyd beat Manny, but I also believe he got away with all kinds of bullcrap.

This poll was a simple one, "who came closest?". Because, technically Floyd is undefeated.

The burden of proof rests with US to show the judges were wrong in their initial decision, and prove why they were wrong.

I can't do that in the Castillo case. I would love to be able to do so, but I can't.

In my opinion, PAC has not reached the Castillo threshold/level base on polls, not just this poll, but sports writers and analysts.

PAC is great and has die hard fans, good for PAC, but he didn't come close to beating Floyd, not compared to Castillo.

Floyd got a very controversial win, he got booed by the crowd when he gave his shoulder excuse post Castillo 1.

Floyd beat Castillo in the rematch.

Give credit where it is due.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 06-26-2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Came closest? I'm sure you have an opinion.

As I leave you with your own..must be your runner up vote if there was one..

Regarding the Pac May fight..

Poll credibility = down to 0

Hahaha
                    Runner up is Maidana, in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      that 200 looksah veri nays.
                      Compare that 200 to 12 votes. If the Brexit had that big of a gap... Wow.

Simple poll, who canes closest. That's not hard is it?

Of course we have some Off course guys who take the wrong route every time and can't ask others for directions. I guess the figure the will arrive in slow motion?

Jhonny is always on course when I walk him. He has a set pattern of neighborhood dogs he likes to battle with. Jhonny is lucky those big dogs are fenced in, makes him act like a lil punk towards them.

Comment

Working...
                      X