Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    just check the final score that transvestyny provided about Oscar vs Floyd post 863 and tell me who won via split decision

was it blue or red

take note that Oscar was on red corner wnd floyd was on blue
    Red corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Are you really this slow? Didn't I just show you what the judges said...in both instances? You can't be this ******, can you?

Richard Schaffer was working for Oscar, and he is the one who said it was an honest mistake. What should I expect from someone who can't read "Grand Garden." The Garden Green????

The score says Mayweather won. The judges say Mayweather won. Get over it.
      honest mistake?

and in bothe cases

Floyd was the beneficiariesof that honest mistakes?

you would have figured out by now that on both cases it was the same guy who tallied and wrote those remark and yet he was still making that honest mistke?

answer the question

who won ia split decision on the final score card?

why was it not corrected by NSAC with correction fluid just like what they did on Pac vs Floyd score card?

Comment

honest mistake?

and in bothe cases

Floyd was the beneficiariesof that honest mistakes?

you would have figured out by now that on both cases it was the same guy who tallied and wrote those remark and yet he was still making that honest mistke?

answer the question

who won ia split decision on the final score card?

why was it not corrected by NSAC with correction fluid just like what they did on Pac vs Floyd score card?
        It wasn't corrected likely because there weren't any idiot PacRoaches involved who can't use common sense.

It says the red corner won.

It also says the boxer in the red corner was 150lbs and named Floyd Mayweather. Does it not?

Why are you afraid to address what the judges said, huh? It's because you know you're full of ****. I feel really sorry that you can't accept Pacquiao losing. You are a sorry human being. How could this have affected your life this much???

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Red corner.
          who was on the red corner?

was it the same as Pac vs Floyd fight?

the red corner won yet on the remark it was Floyd who was written as the winner?

what say you?

Comment

It wasn't corrected likely because there weren't any idiot PacRoaches involved who can't use common sense.

It says the red corner won.

It also says the boxer in the red corner was 150lbs and named Floyd Mayweather. Does it not?

Why are you afraid to address what the judges said, huh? It's because you know you're full of ****. I feel really sorry that you can't accept Pacquiao losing. You are a sorry human being. How could this have affected your life this much???
            I am talking about Oscar vs Floyd fight

who won via split decision on the final score card that you provided?

red or blue?

who was on the red corner and who was on the blue?

Comment

who was on the red corner?

was it the same as Pac vs Floyd fight?

the red corner won yet on the remark it was Floyd who was written as the winner?

what say you?
              Whose name was written in the corner?

Who did the judges say won?

Who does the scorecard say won?

Who won round 4 and 6, Rath?

Do you realize that you just make yourself look extremely dumb.

Comment

I am talking about Oscar vs Floyd fight

who won via split decision on the final score card that you provided?

red or blue?

who was on the red corner and who was on the blue?
                I've answered you a billion times.

It says the red corner won. It also says the boxer in the red corner was Floyd Mayweather. That he won was verified by the judges. That there was an error made was verified by Richard Schaefer and Keith Kizer. What else do you need?

Comment

I've answered you a billion times.

It says the red corner won. It also says the boxer in the red corner was Floyd Mayweather. That he won was verified by the judges. That there was an error made was verified by Richard Schaefer and Keith Kizer. What else do you need?
                  go watch the video of floyd vs oscar and then tell me who was on the red corner.

Comment

Whose name was written in the corner?

Oscar was on the red corner

Who did the judges say won?

Red corner won according to the final score card

Who does the scorecard say won?

Oscar - red corner

Who won round 4 and 6, Rath?

is this Oscar vs Floyd fight?

Do you realize that you just make yourself look extremely dumb.

it was you who provided that final score card right, then who was dumb after all

any question?

Comment

go watch the video of floyd vs oscar and then tell me who was on the red corner.
                      Rath. Do you realize that there was a mistake made? We can see who is in which corner. It was clearly stated that a mistake was made.

One judge in an interview verified who was voted as the winner. Right or wrong?

Knowing your score (116-112) for the (Mayweather Jr./De La Hoya fight) could you see where Kaczmarek wound up giving it to De La Hoya?

We can’t really comment on anybody else’s score. I know that among the three of us, I’ve had almost 120 title fights, Jerry’s [Roth] had about 130, and Tom’s [Kaczmarek] had about 80-90, so you’re looking at about 350 championship fights, so we’re all experienced judges. I can only say what I saw and how I scored my fight.

He clearly voted for Mayweather. Kaczmarek gave it to DeLaHoya. Roth Gave it to Mayweather. By looking at this, is it not clear? Since I answered your question, please answer mine. Don't duck me, son.

Comment

Working...
                      X