Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    Well?

have you checked travestyny's post

the final score card for Oscar vs Floyd?
    The blue corner vs red corner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Mayweather fights out of the blue corner, which represents the hometeam/a side, for all of his fights under Showtime.

*Drops Mic*

*slaps a random pact@rd in the back of the head on the way out*
      Well in the final score card provided by transvestyny

Red corne won

Oscar was on Red corner Floyd was on Blue

Oscar vs Floyd

113 Blue - 115 Red 112 Blue - 116 Redn 115 Ble - 113 Red

the evidence is there to see post number 863 third final score card

who won via split decision then?

no correction fluid needed

LOL

Comment

News Flash Oscar beats floyd

Oscar Red Corner

Floyd Blue corner

the final score card says

113 Blue - 115 Red 112 Blue - 116 Red 115 Blue - 113 Red

who won via split decision then tell me?
        Why don't you let the judges tell you? Isn't it up to them?

7. Knowing your score (116-112) for the (Mayweather Jr./De La Hoya fight) could you see where Kaczmarek wound up giving it to De La Hoya?

We can’t really comment on anybody else’s score. I know that among the three of us, I’ve had almost 120 title fights, Jerry’s [Roth] had about 130, and Tom’s [Kaczmarek] had about 80-90, so you’re looking at about 350 championship fights, so we’re all experienced judges. I can only say what I saw and how I scored my fight.

http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/i...de-la-hoya/416

Clearly talking about how ONE gave the fight to Oscar and the others gave it to Mayweather.

Or how about what NSAC said to Richard Schaffer about it:

Keith Kizer, executive director for the commission, met with Schaefer following the post-fight media conference to review the sheets. Kizer said Schaefer’s questions were answered.

“As far as I am concerned there is no longer an issue, Kizer said.

While Schaefer doubted there was a discrepancy, he wanted to confirm that De La Hoya’s points were not awarded to Mayweather and vice versa meaning De La Hoya would have won the fight.

“I just want to make sure they are converted correctly on the summary scorecard,” Schaefer said before meeting with Kizer. “I’m convinced that it was an honest mistake.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=delhoya

Give it up. This is beyond desperate.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Why don't you let the judges tell you? Isn't it up to them?

7. Knowing your score (116-112) for the (Mayweather Jr./De La Hoya fight) could you see where Kaczmarek wound up giving it to De La Hoya?

We can’t really comment on anybody else’s score. I know that among the three of us, I’ve had almost 120 title fights, Jerry’s [Roth] had about 130, and Tom’s [Kaczmarek] had about 80-90, so you’re looking at about 350 championship fights, so we’re all experienced judges. I can only say what I saw and how I scored my fight.

http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/i...de-la-hoya/416

Clearly talking about how ONE gave the fight to Oscar and the others gave it to Mayweather.

Or how about what NSAC said to Richard Schaffer about it:

Keith Kizer, executive director for the commission, met with Schaefer following the post-fight media conference to review the sheets. Kizer said Schaefer’s questions were answered.

“As far as I am concerned there is no longer an issue, Kizer said.

While Schaefer doubted there was a discrepancy, he wanted to confirm that De La Hoya’s points were not awarded to Mayweather and vice versa meaning De La Hoya would have won the fight.

“I just want to make sure they are converted correctly on the summary scorecard,” Schaefer said before meeting with Kizer. “I’m convinced that it was an honest mistake.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=delhoya

Give it up. This is beyond desperate.
          go check the final score card that you provided and then tell me who won

oscar or Floyd base on that final score card?

it happened twice and on both occassion it was an honest mistake?

both cases Floyd won?

honest mistake yeah right
          Last edited by Rath; 06-26-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

go check the final score card that you provided and then tell me who won

oscar or Floyd base on that final score card?

it happened twice and on both occassion it was an honest mistake?

both cases Floyd won?

honest mistake yeah right
            Sure, no problem.

I believe it says, "Mayweather won by split decision." Does it not?

Any other questions?

Comment

Sure, no problem.

Any other questions?
              how dome mayweather won via split decision when the final score card say red corner won

NSAC never corrected it after all these years?

again answer the question

in the final score card that you provided which corner won the fight via split decison? answer it

Comment

Sure, no problem.

Any other questions?

That's how you feed a troll.

All he does is repeat the same ****** **** and make threads about it.

Keep it simple. Feed him the scraps. Slap him and say "good boy" like you would a dog.

Comment

how dome mayweather won via split decision when the final score card say red corner won

NSAC never corrected it after all these years?

again answer the question

in the final score card that you provided which corner won the fight via split decison? answer it
                  Are you really this slow? Didn't I just show you what the judges said...in both instances? You can't be this ******, can you?

Richard Schaffer was working for Oscar, and he is the one who said it was an honest mistake. What should I expect from someone who can't read "Grand Garden." The Garden Green????

The score says Mayweather won. The judges say Mayweather won. Get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    That's how you feed a troll.

All he does is repeat the same ****** **** and make threads about it.

Keep it simple. Feed him the scraps. Slap him and say "good boy" like you would a dog.
                    I even tried to keep it civil with him this time. He is truly an absolute moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      The blue corner vs red corner?
                      just check the final score that transvestyny provided about Oscar vs Floyd post 863 and tell me who won via split decision

was it blue or red

take note that Oscar was on red corner wnd floyd was on blue

Comment

Working...
                      X