Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    May 22nd destroyed a lot of people's lives.

I hope all you pact@rds are getting a good look at this.

Smh.
    hello mr fluent in english sir.

what does arragement mean exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      let me get back to you later i will look into all these score cards that you provided me thanks.
      Rath, there really isn't any need to get back to me about this. The only reason I engaged you in this convo was to hopefully make you realize...it's time to give this up, bro. When it comes down to it, this was just another boxing match. One man won, the other lost. While you might not agree with the official decision, you are certainly entitled to your own opinion about who won. That Pac lost officially doesn't diminish his stature as one of the best boxers of this generation. At the same time, I'd wish you would give Floyd his just due, as well. If you don't wish to, that is certainly your right.

However, the bottom line is that this is one for the history books. Try to move on, bro. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        And you know this never happened before because....you've seen every scorecard in the history of professional boxing? Impossible.

I'm certainly not sure what you are trying to get at with the timestamp. Is there anything wrong with these?:

It says "Grand Garden," not "Garden Green."

----Edit----
        Apparently that "cell phone number" has been in use for a very long time. lol. Give it up, bro!

Thanks for providing these score cards, it is really helpful to see other score cards.

Unfortunately, Spoon23 won't get it, and will come back with what Spain thought in slow motion.

Great thread, great poll, great discussions. Thanks everyone!

Comment

And you know this never happened before because....you've seen every scorecard in the history of professional boxing? Impossible.

I'm certainly not sure what you are trying to get at with the timestamp. Is there anything wrong with these?:

It says "Grand Garden," not "Garden Green."

----Edit----
          Apparently that "cell phone number" has been in use for a very long time. lol. Give it up, bro!
          Breaking News ! ! !

I am so so sorry.

I made a big mistake and i apologize to all genius floyd fans

I was wrong when i said it was only on Floyd vs Pac that there was a mistake in scoring the fight according to the final score card

Now that travestyny provided some score cards i found out that there was also a mistake in the score cards on another big fight.

would you like to know where that mistake was?

Comment

Breaking News ! ! !

I am so so sorry.

I made a big mistake and i apologize to all genius floyd fans

I was wrong when i said it was only on Floyd vs Pac that there was a mistake in scoring the fight according to the final score card

Now that travestyny provided some score cards i found out that there was also a mistake in the score cards on another big fight.

would you like to know where that mistake was?

Is this question for me? I don't really care about any other scorecard mistakes, to be honest. Like I said, was just trying to help you to realize your conspiracy theory is silly and that you should let this go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Thanks for providing these score cards, it is really helpful to see other score cards.

Unfortunately, Spoon23 won't get it, and will come back with what Spain thought in slow motion.

Great thread, great poll, great discussions. Thanks everyone!
              Zaruko

We really got to thank travestyny for all the final score card that he provided.

now you can make thread out of it if you wishes to.

i made a mistake, it was not the first and only time there was a mistake in the red and blue corner thing. it happened before and floyd was always the beneficiaries of these "mistakes". as they put it

look at Oscar vs floyd finals score

tell me base on the score who won the fight?

LOLsee what happens to the bosing world after this.

Comment

Zaruko

We really got to thank travestyny for all the final score card that he provided.

now you can make thread out of it if you wishes to.

i made a mistake, it was not the first and only time there was a mistake in the red and blue corner thing. it happened before and floyd was always the beneficiaries of these "mistakes". as they put it

look at Oscar vs floyd finals score

tell me base on the score who won the fight?

LOLsee what happens to the bosing world after this.

So in big Floyd fights the mistake has been made before? Interesting.

Comment

Is this question for me? I don't really care about any other scorecard mistakes, to be honest. Like I said, was just trying to help you to realize your conspiracy theory is silly and that you should let this go.
                  oh this is exactly for you.

thank you very much for providing me with the final score cards

now go look at your final score card about Oscar vs Floyd and tell me who won the fight

SHOCKING IS ITNOT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    So in big Floyd fights the mistake has been made before? Interesting.
                    oSCAR WAS ON THE RED CORNER fLOYD WAS ON BLUE CORNER IN THEIR FIGHT

NOW CHECK THE FINAL SCORE CARD TRAVESTYNY PROVIDED AND LOOK WHICH CORNER WON THE FIGHT.

tELL ME WHO WON

I AM WAITING

Comment

oh this is exactly for you.

thank you very much for providing me with the final score cards

now go look at your final score card about Oscar vs Floyd and tell me who won the fight

SHOCKING IS ITNOT!!!
                      Nope. I don't think so. For the same reason that no one noticed or cares about the red/blue corners. It doesn't add up to anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X