Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    who would you say did the best job out of these options?

Castillo 2
    Zab Judah
    ODLH
    Maidana 2
    manny
    This question is excellent on so many levels. Thanks. I am gonna drop it on my old uncles to keep them sharp. They are mid 70's and only want to talk boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
      Larry Merchant.............. with time travel.
      Maidana surging in the polls!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Maidana surging in the polls!!
        I wish he still gave a **** about boxing after facing Floyd.

He would have been the one welterweight I'd confidently pick to beat Kell Brook

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          I wish he still gave a **** about boxing after facing Floyd.

He would have been the one welterweight I'd confidently pick to beat Kell Brook
          Exactly. I wish Maidana still had that kill left in him... Wow... What a warrior!!
          Now, he is Manteca man, lard man Maidana!

Comment

• I vote for Castillo because it's the truth!

The fiercest critics say Floyd lost the fight!

Mayweather fought the 28 year old “El Terrible” for the Mexican’s WBC lightweight belt!"

What happened in the ring that night has certainly become the subject of great debate; becoming even more so as the years have passed and Mayweather’s greatness has grown.

Castillo robbed that night! At the very least, is the Mexican the only man to have come close to putting down a blueprint (something Floyd claims does not exist) on how to beat Floyd Mayweather!

Mayweather improved to 29-0 and won his 2nd world title (cards were 116-111 and 115-111 by two judges.

Castillo, who fell to 45-5-1, was convinced he’d had won.

Those who agreed with him include Harold Lederman of HBO, who had it a wide 115-111 for Castillo. Dan Rafael of ESPN had it all even at 114-114.

Comment

• Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
              Not sure why posters keep saying that fight was a robbery...if you watch it and score it round by round, yes it was a close fight...but how can Robbery be used?
              Because Castillo definitely won!

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                I vote for Castillo because it's the truth!

The fiercest critics say Floyd lost the fight!

Mayweather fought the 28 year old “El Terrible” for the Mexican’s WBC lightweight belt!"

What happened in the ring that night has certainly become the subject of great debate; becoming even more so as the years have passed and Mayweather’s greatness has grown.

Castillo robbed that night! At the very least, is the Mexican the only man to have come close to putting down a blueprint (something Floyd claims does not exist) on how to beat Floyd Mayweather!

Mayweather improved to 29-0 and won his 2nd world title (cards were 116-111 and 115-111 by two judges.

Castillo, who fell to 45-5-1, was convinced he’d had won.

Those who agreed with him include Harold Lederman of HBO, who had it a wide 115-111 for Castillo. Dan Rafael of ESPN had it all even at 114-114.
                Excellent, well thought out and written post. Awesome. Green when I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
                  Yes he did win in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
                    Keep up the good stuff!! Green when I can!!
                    I have been red many times... Badge of honor!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      the poll is very interesting.
                      Spoon and his gay posse hate this thread. The hate it in slow motion, with a shoulder injury...

Comment

Working...
                      X