Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    PACT@RDS feelings hurt and are now demanding an apology.

Smh. Pure comedy.

Castillo lost. Fact.
    Twice. Fact.
    Floyd is the better boxer. Fact.
    One armed Floyd won a close decision. Fact.
    Floyd showed visible signs of an injury. Fact.

Pacquiao didn't come close. Fact.
    Pedquiaio hasn't been the same since WADA style testing. Fact.

Mosely almost koed Floyd. Fact.

Mosely came closest. Castillo came closest versus a handicapped Floyd. Maidana exceeded expectations.

PACT@RDS lost. Fact.

49-0 Fact.

They are looking for a path to invalidate Floyd's victory over PAC. The pain they endure daily.....in slow motion.... Ay Dios Mio! So much pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yes it wasn't Zaroku. It definitely wasn't. And in this poll that is what I voted for.

That is the essence of this thread who was robbed the most.

The answer is Castillo.

Now calling a man insane and a biased man for answering CASTILLO was completely out of line. You were trying to defame my good name.

To that, I demand an apology for such heinous act of attacking my credibility for accusing me off was not a case of being a biased boxing fan.

We are here for you Zaroku! Johnny, me and the rest of NSB are here for you! Even your imaginary girl friend who's a life size inflatable doll is here for you..

But you have to..

Gimme you list of who else was robbed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Do you believe PAC was robbed? Do you????
        We are in a civilized world living amongst civilized men. As you have admitted that you have wronged me, it is only proper that an apology is in order. Only then will I answer this irrelevant question that has no bearings to this poll at all.

Comment

We are in a civilized world living amongst civilized men. As you have admitted that you have wronged me, it is only proper that an apology is in order. Only then will I answer this irrelevant question that has no bearings to this poll at all.

How have I wronged you Mijo? It is your blind love of that Filipino fighter that made you a mamon.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=3561965

Comment

How have I wronged you Mijo? It is your blind love of that Filipino fighter that made you a mamon.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=3561965
            It's okay.. If you don't desire to apologize. An apology needs to be sincere anyways.

That said, wether you apologize or not.. I forgive you buddy.

But do remember Guilt is a strong thing.. It will eat you up for selling yourself short. Just saying.. Look at Bayless.. His conscience is eating him up...

Bayless subconscious after he raised Floyd's hand in the mega flop of the century: I sold my soul to the devil for $$$ shyit! why am I feeling guilty. It feels so wrong.. Why did I allow him to hug too much..

Comment

It's okay.. If you don't desire to apologize. An apology needs to be sincere anyways.

But do remember Guilt is a strong thing.. It will eat you up for selling yourself short. Just saying.. Look at Bayless.. His conscience is eating him up...

Bayless subconscious after he raised Floyd's hand in the mega flop of the century: I sold my soul to the devil for $$$ shyit! why am I feeling guilty. It feels so wrong.. Why did I allow him to hug too much..

You hit me where it hurts... Bayless, kenny let Floyd get away with all kinds of crap! He never took a point from that Floyd fool!

You know how to get me mad in seconds. **** Bayless, Floyd, his TUE, TMT!

That photo makes my blood boil! F Floyd!
              Last edited by Zaroku; 07-22-2016, 05:40 AM.

Comment

You are pac's top fan! Your mad love for him is immeasurable, "do you believe PAC beat Floyd?"

Yes or No!

Comment

Your God PACman is closing in on Mosley! Grasp a clue... PAC lost.

Comment

"do you believe PAC beat Floyd?"

Yes or No!
                    Lol are you sure you don't know this answer? I think if you go deep in your soul it will tell you. You've been following me around. You should know by now what that answer is.. I don't think you're not capable of processing that. TravestyNY, can't connect that one he's that dumb, but you, I think you are more than capable compared to the likes of him.

That said,

If you want me to answer it still. I will, as long as you apologize to me and to everyone you have wronged so you can atone for your mistakes and misbehavior in this civilized forum we call NSB.

Cheers!

Comment

Lol are you sure you don't know this answer? I think if you go deep in your soul it will tell you. You've been following me around. You should know by now what that answer is.. I don't think you're not capable of processing that. TravestyNY, can't connect that one he's that dumb, but you, I think you are more than capable compared to the likes of him.

That said,

If you want me to answer it still. I will, as long as you apologize to me and to everyone you have wronged so you can atone for your mistakes and misbehavior in this civilized forum we call NSB.

Cheers!

No need to answer! But PAC lost. Floyd fought like he always fights...

All I ever hoped to see in boxing was Floyd KTFO. JMM said Floyd is the best.

PAC... Shoulder and tight socks.

*****s hate me too.

Can someone, anyone knock Floyd the **** out ???? I hate his ****ing face, TBE... Etc...

Comment

Working...
                      X