No announcement yet.

DBN exposes Abel Sanchez' double standards face to face during interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Cutting 10 lbs to make weight is a big deal to you? ffs.

Golovkin is a small MW. You see fighters that have trouble making weight come in absolutely ripped like a Bradley or a Brook. Or looking straight outta auschwitz like a Brandon Rios.

Golovkin looks normal and even a little soft at 160. There's absolutely no proof whatsoever that he struggles or has a hard time or anything regarding 160.
    Yeah, Golovkin is such a small middleweight that Abel Sanchez said he would have to "kill himself" to make 154 lol.

Comment

That's not in the video though.
      I know, but people remember his "quotes" about not being businessmen and fighting anybody that wants them and fighting anyone from 154-168 because they are NOT businessmen, but boxers.................................

............................. and then you see this video of him talking about picking select fights that only make business sense?

I know we have a lot of slow people in the Boxing world but come on, this was just pathetic.

Also, who the hell told them they would get 10-15m fighting Froch?

Comment

If they made it HBO PPV, he would be earning a decent pot.

But at the time, it wasn't PPV on HBO which is why it didn't happen.
        Nowhere near that silly #, regardless. He'll be lucky to get more than $5m.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          This post is full of contradictions. You admit that guys with similar dimensions to Golovkin have fought at heavier weight classes but then defend Golovkin for not moving up one weight class because you think he would be out of his depth? That is why this guy will never be considered an all time great fighter. He can't even do the things that many fighters before him have done. You accuse Roy Jones of being a juicer without any significant proof just so you can defend Golovkin's ***** ass moves.

You are the one playing dumb. Ward never turned down Golovkin, he's been pretty consistent calling him out. Face it, your boy is cherry picking. Saying he wants to fight Chavez jr. or Froch at 168 but not Ward is the epitome of seeking the greatest reward for the lowest risk. In fact, beating Ward would enhance Golovkins resume moreso than beating Chavez or Froch.
          I was being sarcastic you dumb bastard. No functional person expects Golovkin to be able to fight at heavyweight just because Mike Tyson at the same height was at heavyweight, I was making fun of your dopey points that there have been heavyweights as tall as GGG.

And Roy Jones tested positive for steroids. Playing ****** yet again.

Ward did turn Golovkin down, it's been out there for awhile, Ward was asked it recently even and refused to answer the question. No one has denied it. Around 2013, at the peak of Ward's game, HBO called them together and asked them if they were ready and willing, Golovkin said yes, Ward said no. The source is Golovkin himself. You can think he's lying, but I think it's the truth, atleast no one has denied it.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Nowhere near that silly #, regardless. He'll be lucky to get more than $5m.
            Froch vs Groves II split roughly £10 million between them. That's roughly 15 I guess.

Yeah you're right, it's too much, because Froch would have wanted £9million like he got for Groves.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Yeah, Golovkin is such a small middleweight that Abel Sanchez said he would have to "kill himself" to make 154 lol.
              If you are 164 a month before your fight, you can make 154.

Golovkin obviously doesn't want to do it, but he probably easily could. With a month to go to lose 10 lbs - that's what 4 kgs. That's definitely not too bad.

But I understand they only want to do it for Floyd.

Comment

Froch vs Groves II split roughly £10 million between them. That's roughly 15 I guess.

Yeah you're right, it's too much, because Froch would have wanted £9million like he got for Groves.
                Yup. Froch would do GGG dirty, just like everyone else. Paid his dues and is the bigger star. One day, Abel & co. will face reality.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  I was being sarcastic you dumb bastard. No functional person expects Golovkin to be able to fight at heavyweight just because Mike Tyson at the same height was at heavyweight, I was making fun of your dopey points that there have been heavyweights as tall as GGG.

Ward did turn Golovkin down, it's been out there for awhile, Ward was asked it recently even and refused to answer the question. No one has denied it. Around 2013, at the peak of Ward's game, HBO called them together and asked them if they were ready and willing, Golovkin said yes, Ward said no. The source is Golovkin himself. You can think he's lying, but I think it's the truth, atleast no one has denied it.
                  roy jones tested positive for a banned subtance that had traces in ripped fuel was bought over the counter.

He wasnt juicing.

GGG is 164 one month out...he isnt straining to make 160

Comment

If you are 164 a month before your fight, you can make 154.

Golovkin obviously doesn't want to do it, but he probably easily could. With a month to go to lose 10 lbs - that's what 4 kgs. That's definitely not too bad.

But I understand they only want to do it for Floyd.
                    9 pounds in a month isnt bad.....sheesh I've seen some guys lose that in a week or two...also GGG is a little soft at 160, shouldnt be too much of a strain.

He'd have to change his diet...he probably eats WTF he wants @ 160 ...who wants to give that up lol

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

Man, you've got to be 12 years old to respond with these immature comments and petty insults. Seriously you sound really young. No one ever said Golovkin has to fight at heavyweight smart guy. I was demonstrating to you it is not unheard of for guys with the dimensions of Golovkin to fight at much higher weight classes. So please stop using the excuse that he would be "out of his depth" when just a few years ago Abel said GGG could fight as high as 175. Then it became 168 but once Ward called out Golovkin the highest Golovkin would go was 164 lol. Face it, your boy is a cherry picker only willing to move up or down in weight if he senses an easy reward.

And Roy Jones never tested positive for steroids after a fight. If that was the case his decisions would have been overturned and he likely would have faced penalties. Please don't use rumors and heresay to back up your claims because that doesn't hold up in an argument based n facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X