Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who cares, fighters are going to clinch and it's not illegal, just watch the damn sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      who cares, fighters are going to clinch and it's not illegal, just watch the damn sport
      It is considered a foul for excessive hugging and clinching but some refs allow it which doesn't make sense if it's illegal

Comment

• This fight is going to be garbage. Clinch, punch in the clinch, headbutting, elbows...more clinching. I will not be paying for this crap whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          It is the exact same damn posters who ****ted on Floyd for years now making every damn excuse in the damn book to try to discredit Ward before the damn weigh in even happens...Just enjoy the damn fight, why does everything have to be negative and agenda driven?
          Says the guy who spent months passive aggressively ****ting on ggg.

Comment

• Man I can't wait for this one!! I've got Ward by UD but with these two who knows, Kovalev breaks fighters down when he can get to them and can still box well enough against moving fighters. Will be eagerly watching this one, this is like Mayweather-Pacquiao in 2010 good.

Comment

• ^ It's a fake account make by that twat who posted the above. He also posted that canelo/Smith did 62k. If you're so insecure about reality that you have to make stuff up, you're losing in the game of life.

Comment

• SERGEY KOVALEV v ANDRE WARD - THE POUND-4-POUND BREAKDOWN BY BERNARD HOPKINS - WITH K

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  ^ It's a fake account make by that twat who posted the above. He also posted that canelo/Smith did 62k. If you're so insecure about reality that you have to make stuff up, you're losing in the game of life.
                  Bruh thats ridiculous

Why is he so invested in having people thinking less of Ward? Ward fans have their fun with GGG but at least when they do it's not straight up libel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin

What the hell is this?!?!?!? Is this true or a wind up? Is Ward really alleged to be a peado?

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      This fight is going to be garbage. Clinch, punch in the clinch, headbutting, elbows...more clinching. I will not be paying for this crap whatsoever.
                      ... Fine! I can't wait to watching Kovalev doing all those mentioned above!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X