Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
    I ADVISE EVERYONE WITH CHILDREN AND FEMALES in the room, TO PLEASE EVACUATE them BEFORE FIGHT TIME. UNLESS you want them TRAUMATIZED by a very graphic and horrendous beatdown, YOU WILL SEE WARD get dented all across the head, jaw broken in 6 pieces, EYES SHUT, nose to the side of the mouth. I AM TELLING YOU, tomorrow boxing could get banned in Las Vegas. Mark my words.
    Can send me a link to that twitter account making claims Ward raped a minor please, I've got a friend who can help me track the IP address to see if it matches yours.

Just link me to the thread you posted it in please.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Its a L' for GGG fans win or lose -- you are witnessing a real man step up to the plate. Respect to S.O.G! Lets Go Yay AREA!!!
      Now that's an avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        Now that's an avatar.

Comment

Reprisenting white and black America with pride, how anyone hates on this guy I can not comprehend.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            day of the fight has arrived and i cant wait for it. lets hope this fight delivers. when any fighter loses there 0 they get a lot of criticism, but lets remember that ward is still a very good fighter, dont want everyone throwing him on the scrap heap after the fight. although his matchmaking has been absolutely pathetic in the past 5 years, even to a point where one of his proposed mismatches got blocked, he has followed through with his promise to fight kovalev, provided he doesnt pull out in the last few hours. so lets give ward some credit, it takes two to tango.
            Lets make a bet. If Ward wins you leave the forum, if Kovalev does i leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Don't be so rash this guy is clearly an alt of some ex Pac fan boy account, it will mean nothing to him to come back again under a different account.

This is a genuine 50/50 fight it aint no guaranteed win like a fight with Ward vs GGG would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                Reprisenting white and black America with pride, how anyone hates on this guy I can not comprehend.
                There are some disgraceful Americans rooting for Kovalev!!! We should line them up and execute these traitors!

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  If Ward wins, he'll probably leave anyway the coward that he is. I've seen it so many times, talk **** and then disappear when its time to face the music.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    If Ward wins, he'll probably leave anyway the coward that he is. I've seen it so many times, talk **** and then disappear when its time to face the music.
                    Didnt Boxing Scene admin contact Thames Valley River Police in London, UK in desperate attempts to see if Jas was ok after Pac was schooled by Floyd ? I remember it well, I took part in the charity fundraiser to raise cash to search scrubland near his home.

Dude turned up like nothing happened after a year, he's a GGG fan boy too now right ?

Comment

There are some disgraceful Americans rooting for Kovalev!!! We should line them up and execute these traitors!
                      Dude I ain't overly concerned who wins, regardless of either losing their still p4p top 3 IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X