Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward, Sullivan Barrera Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO he looks shook even though he is fighting another bum but he is bigger than Andrea. Andrea take no risks so he is feeling uneasy about this tiny little height advantage.

"I SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT GENNADY INSTEAD OF GOING UP TO AVOID HIM MAYBE LEL DAMN :/ I AM A FAKE CHRISTIAN SON OF A ***** I AM TRASH AND A COWARD "

Comment

Originally posted by O.K.! 2.0 View Post
      Abel Sanchez, GGG trainer who also is training Barrera is missing in action! Abel talks all that **** about Ward but I don't see him standing behind his fighter for the weight-in!
      Don't know why but in most of Barrera fights you can see the other trainer...
      don't care anyway..as long is a good fight....

Comment

I don't care who wins this. I really like both guys. If I was betting, my money would be on Ward though.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

LMAO he looks shook even though he is fighting another bum but he is bigger than Andrea. Andrea take no risks so he is feeling uneasy about this tiny little height advantage.

"I SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT GENNADY INSTEAD OF GOING UP TO AVOID HIM MAYBE LEL DAMN :/ I AM A FAKE CHRISTIAN SON OF A ***** I AM TRASH AND A COWARD "
          You're definitely one of the ******est posters I've seen here.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Man, I'd kill to see you say this to Ward's face you little ***** troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronze Bomber View Post
              Man, I'd kill to see you say this to Ward's face you little ***** troll.
              Dont even go there, Id beat the hell out of that spineless coward. With no training, I am 100 times the man he can ever hope of being. Id beat the breaks off him. i have more heart and more cojones than that coward can hope of growing in 1000 lifetimes.

Comment

One thing I got of all the pictures is Ward doesn't have much definition in his stomach. I kept noticing that, not proportional, compared to Barrera's. Barrera also looks bigger.

I'm a fan of neither. May the best boxer win.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Ward: "Damn, I think I done phukked up"

Years on the sideline pretending to be the P4P king will do that to you I guess.
                  Ward like damn hbo and jayz why couldnt I fight Sam Soliman @175.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                    Ward like damn hbo and jayz why couldnt I fight Sam Soliman @175.

Comment

im goin with a barrera ko. ward has a chance ofcourse because he has a couple of names on his record but, thats it. they can all look good but, it dont make them the best. fmj to a "fight fan" was just boring but, to a "boxing fan" he was flawless and a pleasure to watch. ward on the other hand has a lot to do before being called anything like one of the best out there today.
                      being inactive for ages and coming up in weight against an unbeaten cuban with fighting in his blood?? its a big ask. however, barrera is still kinda in the fringe area of becoming elite.
                      ward has quick hands but timing kills speed and as for being heavy handed, he pinged away at carl froch all night and showed no power.
                      barrera connects and its game over.

Comment

Working...
                      X