Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Robbery, Assault Allegations - Additional Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAYWEATHER CURSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't still believe in it i don't know what..

Comment

As much as I'd like to think that this story is true, I doubt it holds little weight. It sounds a whole lot like the TMZ story that surfaced about Mayweather beating down some carpenters for stealing jewelry from his house.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.1718881

I doubt anything comes of this, as it's just some clown that Broner knows that's getting paid to put out some fight time clickbait on the internet. It is fun to believe that Broner is this stupid though.

Comment

It's interesting that some people say this isn't true. Honestly though, how often do these reports surface yet turn out to be completely false? Almost never. There's always some truth to them. How many retractions do we see? Few if any. If there is nothing else mentioned about them, it's because people were paid off. The cops are now involved, along with the DA and a judge, hence the warrant for Broner's arrest. I doubt he will be able to buy his way out of this. Felony aggravated assault and robbery? He's toast.

Comment

Tough to say what happened with little facts...

Based on limited details its tough to say what's what. My guess on holding off on any arrest if there is really film available is Carson lawyer wants it settled out of court and a cut of his upcoming fight with Theopane and if he doesn't pay then they'll file criminal charges is probable the angle being played. Witness probable being compensated for stepping up and if they knew each other for some years something probable happened. We'll just have wait and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            Dude has made millions of dollars but pulls a gun on his friend because he owes him 8 grand?
            Somethings not right about this.
            No the friend didnt owe him any thing according to the story, Broner lost 8 g's and still owed 6 more

Comment

I would say broner is going to end up broke and homeless but that would be an insult to broke folks and homeless as well... this chango has no class! the day he comes across the wrong person he's gona end up getting smoked!!!
              daddy comb my hair needs some act right! AB cancer to the sport.

Comment

For the people not buying this whole thing or are just skeptical...if the police got a warrant isn't there something solid there & this isn't just some guy trying to cash in on a civil suit?

I'm assuming the video evidence thats been talked about is damning. I'd assume the police would just wanna talk to him if there wasn't something criminal on the tape or they were going off the lawsuit guys story & had questions. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought warrants are only issued when there is something there & its not just a speculative crime.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                  5-10 years? aint nothing gonna happen to broner. he's gonna get a good lawyer prolly pay some fines, be on probation, etc. if he does any jail time it'll be less than a year.
                  same thing will happen to the guy that got robbed as what happened to slay lewis killing 2 people. witnesses were bought off for slay by art modell but one guy could not be bought. so the bros in the hood threatened to kill him and he recanted. I think broner will pay this guy off or bros will say they will kill him or both

Comment

Dude filed a lawsuit before calling cops....something stinks here!

Comment

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
                      No the friend didnt owe him any thing according to the story, Broner lost 8 g's and still owed 6 more
                      Well he wanted his money back. My point is this is a guy who made 1.25 million dollars fighting Molina, 1 million fighting Allakhverdiev, 1.3 million dollars fighting Porter, and I'm not 100% but he's probably due another mill, when he fights Ashley Theophane.

I don't think he's hurting for 14K. He's either really stupid, or this is an attempt to draw publicity for his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X