Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Robbery, Assault Allegations - Additional Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Knew Broner was going to go down the tubes but I thought it would be after losing another fight. Dude is a complete waste of talent and space.

To be honest I thought him and the shoe brush carrying guy (Pop?) would have both been locked up by now. Shame, because the kid has real skills.

Comment

Read this on tmz

Sources connected to the case tell us the video is grainy and dark and you can't see any fighting -- you CAN hear a voice that sounds like Broner demanding, "Give me my money back."

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        We have a loud ignorant inconsiderate black family across the street. Been there a year or so, loud as he!! and do not give a fek what we crackrs think. Kids scream their guts out, 'parents' get in loud knock down drag out fights in the front yard, never pick up the trash in the front yard, bass blasting enough to split your skull every time they come home, leave, sit in the driveway, or whatever, dogs run loose, even jump into other's backyards and attack their pets... and to top it off the 'mother' gets up in the cops and animal control officers faces and usually gets her way. IOW this is a wacko out of control situation that will not get better... probably Broner's upbringing incarnate. Stupid loud disrespectful parents raise stupid loud disrespectful kids. And the cycle never seems to end. So please tell me, how in the he!! do you expect someone to integrate themselves into THAT kind of environment to supposedly encourage these people? They do not listen. If anything, they get pizzed and aggressive if you try to talk some sense to them. Meanwhile, all we crackr's property values have tanked, and we're just supposed to sit here and put up with this b.s. Point being... you can talk til the cows come home about being a mentor... but the reality of it is usually quite different. And please don't ask me to feel pity for em. Nearly all of us have had rough times through our lives. I could name off dozens of times I've had some wacko b.s. to deal with, against huge odds. I didn't ask for or demand any sympathy, and I fixed the issues eventually. And magically, you won't see us acting like they do across the street. We don't feel entitled. We're quiet as church mice, keep to ourselves, follow all laws all the time. We respect others and ask nothing of anyone. How hard is it to live that lifestyle?
        I can understand where you're coming from for you bring up valid points.

Having the ability to talk to youth in your neighborhood stems from your level of leadership in the community and your relationship with individuals.

Do you know their names? Do you know anything about them?

I think before the mentoring process can start, having a basic background about the person you're talking too is a good start.

I would also advise you to start building relationships in your local recreation center or places of the like.

Ultimately, if you don't know the individuals and you're witness problems or illegal activity, it's best to call the police for we don't need anymore Trayvon Martin situations. But I think the mentoring process should start well before you have to reprimand them for something.

These are conversations that need to be had though. I appreciate your honesty on the topic for I can understand where you're coming from.

A village raising a child is not an easy task whatsoever and takes a lot of work
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-25-2016, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
          Well he wanted his money back. My point is this is a guy who made 1.25 million dollars fighting Molina, 1 million fighting Allakhverdiev, 1.3 million dollars fighting Porter, and I'm not 100% but he's probably due another mill, when he fights Ashley Theophane.

I don't think he's hurting for 14K. He's either really stupid, or this is an attempt to draw publicity for his next fight.
          He spent it. About Bank... not.

Comment

More self destructive azz clown behavior!!
            Does Porter get involved is stupid crap??

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              More self destructive azz clown behavior!!
              Does Porter get involved is stupid crap??
              Exactly... Broner's coach should take his belt off and whoop Broner's ass. The kid has been mentally misguided since day 1 and actually genuinely believes he's a "real nig ga" for partaking in this coonery.

Since when did down become up and up become down?

I encourage more people to speak up, show courage and denounce this behavior wherever they see fit; including their own communities.

That said, Porter is one of the model citizen boxers. You know why? Because he has a real father as a man that makes sure he acts like he has some sense in and out of the ring.

Look at Mayweather's dad, Broner's dad and Porter's dad. Then you get a glimpse on why things are they way they are.

Guys like Porter need more spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Exactly... Broner's coach should take his belt off and whoop Broner's ass. The kid has been mentally misguided since day 1 and actually genuinely believes he's a "real nig ga" for partaking in this coonery.

Since when did down become up and up become down?

I encourage more people to speak up, show courage and denounce this behavior wherever they see fit; including their own communities.

That said, Porter is one of the model citizen boxers. You know why? Because he has a real father as a man that makes sure he acts like he has some sense in and out of the ring.

Look at Mayweather's dad, Broner's dad and Porter's dad. Then you get a glimpse on why things are they way they are.

Guys like Porter need more spotlight.
                Porter does need more spotlighting! Kids need dad's.
                Father's are important!!

Sorry mom, but a father’s love may be more important to kids: research

Misty Harris, Postmedia News | June 14, 2012 2:01 PM ET
                More from Postmedia News

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/fathers-day

Comment

...........Done

Comment

looks like the police have released a still photograph from the incident......

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      no cause if they had video evidence it would been enough to charge him months ago
                      The victim didn't press charges at the time of the alleged incident. Therefore, no need to investigate/search for video evidence. He went to the hospital. Two weeks later, a civil lawsuit was filed.

Cops don't habitually look for video evidence for a crime that was never reported, especially if said victim isn't cooperating at the time. Something changed along the way that prompted authorities to consider it an incident worth investigating.

If video evidence doesn't exist, then whomever filled out the arrest warrant is in a lot of trouble. I didn't pull that out of thin air. The warrant was requested and granted based on what was suggested as "video evidence and credible witnesses." If it's a lie, that's up to Broner's legal team to challenge and disprove at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X