Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Robbery, Assault Allegations - Additional Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner is scum and always will be. He stole an old lady's purse and hit her, has thrown enough money down a toilet that would feed nothing less than a couple thousand starving kids in Africa, has bitten a security guard, has gone down on a hooker on a video, has video'd himself taking a sht at Popey's, is a multi-documented proven Racist, and the list goes on.

Comment

• And that supreme bum (Broner) was a fervent supporter of the "BlackLivesMatter" movement...

Why not create the "LearnToActWisely" movement or the "StopCryingWhenYouHarvestTheResultFromYourBumness" movement

A disgrace for the human species...

Hope God loves him too... ALLEYUYAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        I can understand where you're coming from for you bring up valid points.

Having the ability to talk to youth in your neighborhood stems from your level of leadership in the community and your relationship with individuals.

Do you know their names? Do you know anything about them?

I think before the mentoring process can start, having a basic background about the person you're talking too is a good start.

I would also advise you to start building relationships in your local recreation center or places of the like.

Ultimately, if you don't know the individuals and you're witness problems or illegal activity, it's best to call the police for we don't need anymore Trayvon Martin situations. But I think the mentoring process should start well before you have to reprimand them for something.

These are conversations that need to be had though. I appreciate your honesty on the topic for I can understand where you're coming from.

A village raising a child is not an easy task whatsoever and takes a lot of work
        I've watched them for 2 years being that way, and HAVE tried to interject myself into the situation, but was shunned as an outsider. But I don't have time to be a mentor. I have called the cops, many times, as have many living around me. The local cops seem to not give a damn really, won't do much of anything. Thanx for your input though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          Maybe if you had learned to speak your voice you wouldn't be in such a situation. Church mouse don't get no respect. Beta losers don't either, see the trend?
          Try to keep up. WE aren't disrespecting others by blasting the stereo and being too stupid to even realize noise is a problem, nevermind the fact they don't give a shiii. Yeah, I could go over there with a baseball bat and kick some azziz. Wouldn't mind that one bit. But I don't need my GF flipped out from having to bail me outta jail. See how these things work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
            Tommy Sotomayor is that you?
            Don't keep up with him.

Comment

• Does anyone know if Broner Theophane is still on? I see the clown tweeting daily like nothing's the matter.

Comment

• Anyone else notice that "Gun" has a power cord??? Still, Adrien "The Mental Problem" Broner just keeps stacking on the crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
                  And that supreme bum (Broner) was a fervent supporter of the "BlackLivesMatter" movement...

Why not create the "LearnToActWisely" movement or the "StopCryingWhenYouHarvestTheResultFromYourBumness" movement

A disgrace for the human species...

Hope God loves him too... ALLEYUYAH
                  Best. Comment. Ever.

Comment

• If Broner avoids jail or when he gets out (if it's a short stint), I hope Haymon feeds him to Spence or Danny. He would be a nice name to help build those guys resume and honestly he doesn't deserve star treatment with the way he acts.

If he was thrown in vs those guys and he somehow wins then it probably helps build the persona he is going for, the bad guy but actually will beat whoever is thrown in front of him. He would actually be taking steps towards being a knockoff Floyd which is clearly what he wants.

Basically what I'm saying is I hope we don't see him in more mismatch fights vs no-hopers...hes had enough chances and keeps blowing it outside the ring. Make him fight tough fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X