Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Backs Position: We're at 155, No 160 For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Abel Sanchez, outside of Golovkin, saw Murat Gassiev on his way to getting beat, saw Fredrick Lawson get beat, and has no other prospects even on the path under his care.

Eddy was well in his right to be a little ticked off at his work going unnoticed; no different than Roger Mayweather never getting any credit, while Roach was guiding guys to L's yet still picking up the award because Hauser's BWAA loved his the Pacquiao story.
    1. How the hell was Gassiev on his way to losing, he had the fighter figured out in 3 rounds and well on his way to a stoppage victory.

Abel deserved it over Eddy who only has Canelo who showed the same exact weaknesses in both the Kirkland and Cotto fights. He wasn't worthy of trainer of the year, he only was nominated because of Canelo's popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
      People keep saying 2017 but if a mandatory fight can't make them fight this year what makes people think he'll voluntarily fight him next year?
      It's all up to GGG. If the fight doesn't happen this year or Canelo doesn't get stripped this year for ducking, then it will mean that GGG took step aside money.

At the end of the day, if the fight is postponed to 2017, it will be because Canelo is a big ***** for ducking and that GGG is a small *****, but a ***** nonetheless for selling out and taking step aside money.

GGG also needs to be held accountable for allowing this redhead ***** to continue to **** all over the sport like this just coz he wants a payday. Especially after pretending that it was all about the belts the whole time when instead it's about the fame and the money to him.

In my view they are both ******* if this carries out to 2017, Canelo the bigger one yes, but a ***** is a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        Cause a lot of his fans and casuals will believe him when he says "golovkin wouldn't negotiate" so he'll look like the good guy some how.
        that's kinda silly, such a waste of money. maybe they will really try to keep it at 155, who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
          Canelo is not giving GGG advantages, he would simply be fighting the mandatory weight limit of 160 lbs. The ONLY Mexican fans who back him simply do it out of being bandwagon fans because no real Mexican (or Latino in general) supports his lame excuses. Eres una pinche verguensa Canelo y sabes que te estas humillando y te haces pendejo!
          I'm MexiCAN and I root for Canelo. He's fought them all and never let me down yet! Depending on what happens after Sept. 2016??? I highly doubt your Mexican. I root for Diego De La Hoya, Omar, Leo, and a bunch of other CHICANOS!!! And WTF is a bandwagon fan???? A fake a dude like you who SUKS GGG ****!! Who's your favorite fighter?? I'll find out real quick how fake wanna be MEXICAN you are!!!

Comment

Floyd caved in to every A-side demand by Oscar De La Hoya simply to get him in the ring and beat him. His career exploded into the stratosphere after that.

Golovkin needs to do the same. Accept all of Canelo's demands then simply go in the ring and beat him. The sky is the limit for his career after that.

Comment

Stop insulting boxing fans intellegence. Fight ggg or be stripped. If wbc dont strip, mexican bias see you in court. GGG true peoples champ. Canelo is an entertainer at 155 not a fighter. Fighters fight. Show me your a true mexican warrior. To be the best fight the best. At least FMJr fought the best outside of berto...and im no TMT fan bu any stretch. 160 or go back to jmm. Stop the maddness already. Your disgracing yorself, the sport, and true mexican fighting spirit. Im a P.R. and the same went for Cotto when he pulled the same stunt on Sergio @159 and Geal @ 157. SMH

Comment

Can't blame Canelo - he's only playing with the corrupt and bendy guidelines of the sanctioning bodies.

Comment

I think this fight is going to break the Canelo bank. How many times can he pay 8 mil to blown up Jr welters, and how is he going to get anybody to fight for less after this? He's painting himself into a financial corner. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody didn't get all his money

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    I think this fight is going to break the Canelo bank. How many times can he pay 8 mil to blown up Jr welters, and how is he going to get anybody to fight for less after this? He's painting himself into a financial corner. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody didn't get all his money
                    All day long when he sales out the place and can do good POV sales.

You wonder why kniw one will fight GGG??? Hes ONLY paid 1 guy over a $million. Most average waht like $300K fighting the Pound For Pound Champion??? Fuk Al Haymon FLUFFERS on the bottom of the card make more then what GGG pays ppl... Good thing their is ALWAYS unknown and unWORTHY mandatories... They'll take $1000 and a McDonald's combo meal to fight. Sht throw in a FAMILY pack and they'll fight GGG all day EVERY day

Comment

• ****elo just admit your afraid of GGG lol

Comment

Working...
                      X