Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Backs Position: We're at 155, No 160 For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    Bored in that 3X4 cubicle eh?

Would love to play the dozens with you kid but it's 2016 and I just can't muster up the interest.

Good luck, I hear you are being promoted to senior clerk this month. Bigger cubicle by the window too. The world is yours Chico.

Good shyt bro!
    Haha oh please I wiped the floor with your lying old loser ass. Pobre mantenido got put in his place and can't fathom getting his feelings hurt again lol. Be well old man. You'll always be my favorite tecato

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
      Haha oh please I wiped the floor with your lying old loser ass. Pobre mantenido got put in his place and can't fathom getting his feelings hurt again lol. Be well old man. You'll always be my favorite tecato
      We regret to inform you that we are not at this time, accepting poorly written fiction. Perhaps a move from your cubicle into a more pleasing environment will provide for a much more creative experience. Your writing needs to evolve from simply rehashing Piri Thomas' "Down These Mean Streets," to something your very own. Less cliche references e.g. "tecato" to something more sincere and profound.

Although wit and creativity are not your strongest qualities, you did manage a promotion to a cubicle by the window!

~ Owner of you

Comment

• How can weight be negotiated for a mandatory?

Golovkins team shouldnt budge and let canelo vacate.

Will make him look real bad to his fans

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          How can weight be negotiated for a mandatory?

Golovkins team shouldnt budge and let canelo vacate.

Will make him look real bad to his fans
          Not a damn thing is going to make him look bad to his fans.

Comment

• I don't see where he has a leg to stand on. This isn't negotiating who gets what percentage of the purse, so the whole A-side, B-side stuff shouldn't matter here. You're the Middleweight champion, i.e. champion of the 160 pound weight class, you should have to defend your belt at 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
              I don't see where he has a leg to stand on. This isn't negotiating who gets what percentage of the purse, so the whole A-side, B-side stuff shouldn't matter here. You're the Middleweight champion, i.e. champion of the 160 pound weight class, you should have to defend your belt at 160.

Golovkin is not a draw, so that would be a bad risk/reward decision.

Canelo's position is clearly explained here.....

" you're not talking about fighting for 10 cents..... this is a business..... our guy is going to sellout..... why should we take a step backwards..... ".

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...t-ward--102834

Oh shht, no wait..... that was Dirty Sanchez explaining why Golovkin ducked Ward.....

..... my bad ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Golovkin is not a draw, so that would be a bad risk/reward decision.

Canelo's position is clearly explained here.....

" you're not talking about fighting for 10 cents..... this is a business..... our guy is going to sellout..... why should we take a step backwards..... ".

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...t-ward--102834

Oh shht, no wait..... that was Dirty Sanchez explaining why Golovkin ducked Ward.....

..... my bad ^^
                Yeah, like I said, not a leg to stand on. Wanting Canelo to follow the rules and structures of the sport has nothing to do with who is A-side, B-side, whatever. So leave that bull**** at the door. Middleweight is 160 pounds, he's the Middleweight Champion, therefore he should be made to defend at that weight or else he should vacate the title and fight for the Junior Middleweight Title instead. It's still a sport and not just a business, you shouldn't be allowed to violate the rules just because you're the A-side.

Comment

Yeah, like I said, not a leg to stand on. Wanting Canelo to follow the rules and structures of the sport has nothing to do with who is A-side, B-side, whatever. So leave that bull**** at the door. Middleweight is 160 pounds, he's the Middleweight Champion, therefore he should be made to defend at that weight or else he should vacate the title and fight for the Junior Middleweight Title instead. It's still a sport and not just a business, you shouldn't be allowed to violate the rules just because you're the A-side.
                  I'm surprised an "A-side" hasn't demanded plaster to be allowed in his wraps. Or no mouthguard for the other guy. Or better yet, kicking allowed from the "A-Side".

He should be allowed it without complaint. He's the A-side afterall.

Comment

HOLD ON !

That was a direct quote from Abel Sanchez, when he attempted to explain why they were not interested in fighting Andre Ward.

So, according to Team Golovkin "the rules and structures of the sport" have EVERYTHING "to do with who is A-side, B-side, whatever".

They just don't like using that model when it disadvantages GGG.

That is called..... cherry-picking, and hypocrisy.

#doublestandardsftw

Comment

Working...
                    X