Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Backs Position: We're at 155, No 160 For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Backs Position: We're at 155, No 160 For Golovkin

Eddy Reynoso, trainer for WBC middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (46-1-1, 32KOs), has backed his fighter's position to refuse the middleweight limit of 160-pounds for a mandated title defense against WBA/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (34-0, 31KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

So the fight has to be at "Caneloweight"? It's that the kind of thing NSB fans stand by?

I can't wait till this fight gets made and Canelo gets a career ending beating.

Comment

After Con, who else is there for Canelo? Dragging down blow job saunders? He isn't gonna fight andrade. Definitely cant fight the charlo's or Vanes. I guess they can have M.herrera and pitbull gomez move up. Oh no wait i forgot about bradley-canelo

Comment

TRUE MEXICAN CHECKING IN and keeping it real look!

Cowards.

We Mexicans disown you coward scums.

STOP SHAMING our country for ****s sake. This is embarrassing. How scared can you be of this man?!!?!?
        Last edited by The Problem Child; 03-23-2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Ok well drop the belt, save yourself the sanctioning money just like Cotto did and we can all move on.

Comment

155 isn't a weight class you dense mother****ers. You want the belt,then defend it at 160 and be a real Middleweight. No wonder people are watching this sport less and less,when we let divas bend the rules that have been in place since before they were even born. Anyone who defends or approves of canelo trying to force a 155 lb catchweight on golovkin is not a real boxing fan. They're nothing more than fake little fanboys who follow whoever happens to be popular at the moment, and they have no respect for the rules,traditions and principles of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Cowards.

We Mexicans disown you coward scums.

STOP SHAMING our country for ****s sake. This is embarrassing. How scared can you be of this man?!!?!?
              yeah we got it, you are part Rican/Mexican/kazakhstani ...and by next week you will be american....lol

I will accept 157-158, lower than that is a joke.

Comment

Guess he'll drop the belt after khan. Not sure why people still defend the catchweight king

Comment

It's such a corrupt sport! I don't care if you're a Canelo fan or not, he should be stripped of his titles if he isn't prepared to defend them at the title weight. Simple.

Comment

WAR 155! War Canelo. Best 155-pounder in boxing!

Comment

Working...
                    X