Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Backs Position: We're at 155, No 160 For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    never seen a fighter so scared in my life

canalo should really consider hanging them up if the rest of his career is going to be 1 pound catchweights against amir khans
    ... he's the "mexican pride", he doesn't care.

Comment

never seen a fighter so scared in my life

canalo should really consider hanging them up if the rest of his career is going to be 1 pound catchweights against amir khans
      surely you've seen posters scared in their life, like changing alts and trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        None of those 6 titles were contested at a cw. By comparison Canelo has 0 of such titles
        Manny did fight at a CW in the process of earning those titles, right?

Comment

• Canelo doesn't want the fight right now, full stop.

Give GGG the title, he can fight BJS. K2 should start talking to Haymon about Danny Jacobs. Canelo will come around to 160 at some point.

Comment

• So Canelo would fight Fury or Klitschko for the money eh, Reynoso? And how the fuck would he do that; would you expect them to come to down to 155 too? Disgusting...just fucking disgusting!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Manny did fight at a CW in the process of earning those titles, right?
              What does that mean, in the process of...? Did he or did he not win those 6 belts at a CW? Did he do something even worse, and demand a CW defense vs divisional rival?

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                surely you've seen posters scared in their life, like changing alts and trolling.
                am i supposed to care who you are or something?

another anonymous internet goon with a black powaaa forum signature

A geek. thats enough for me
                Last edited by ////; 03-24-2016, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  Im still confused as to why you,along with many other people on this site insist on there being negotiations in this fight when it comes to weight. Lets look at two lists.

Is canelo a middleweight champion? yes
                  Is golovkin his mandatory opponent? yes
                  Is the official weight class for middleweight 160 lbs? yes
                  Do mandatory opponents have to agree to catchweights in order to fight the champion? No

alright,lets look at this one.

Was golovkin a supermiddleweight? no
                  Was golovkin the mandatory for wards belts? no
                  Are catchweights used in order to make fights between fighters in two different weight classes? yes,all the time (pacquiao-delahoya,floyd-marquez)
                  This has to be the best summary of this GGG-Canelo-Ward issue. Canelo is a fraud, an overrated paper champ and I hope Khan schools him.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    What does that mean, in the process of...? Did he or did he not win those 6 belts at a CW? Did he do something even worse, and demand a CW defense vs divisional rival?
                    You didn't answer the question so I am trying to understand the point you are making.

Is your point Manny won the titles without a CW or is your point Manny never fought a fight with a CW during the time he won the 6 belts?

Comment

am i supposed to care who you are or something?

another anonymous internet goon with a black powaaa forum signature

A geek. thats enough for me
                      "Black powaa?" Your trolling is lame and your changing of alts proves it. At least be original.

Comment

Working...
                      X