No announcement yet.

Reasons why Victor Ortiz will pull another upset against Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    I hope Ortiz wins in impressive fashion. A focused and motivated Ortiz can beat Danny Garcia. So I hope Ortiz wins and Garcia takes the fight.
    ortiz lacks the mental fortitude to get a W against the bori bro; a fight against ortiz is a walk in the park for a guy like garcia.

Comment

Don't care who wins. Just want to see a good fight.

Comment

Maybe Ortiz will win. He won before. I have no faith in Ortiz. I can't think of a more undependable boxer. He leaves boxing for long periods of time to try other things and sometimes he quits in the ring. His heart has never really been in boxing. Berto is not that good but his heart has always been in boxing. He trains his hardest and fights his hardest in every fight and he never quits. That's why I pick Berto to win this rematch.

Comment

I don't see how it would be an upset. These guys seem like they are around the same level to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            i hope ortiz takes him out, berto got a payday vs floyd he didn't deserve.
            so what was he supposed to do deny the money?...

Comment

you seriously think Ortiz's mind is a 100% in boxing? ... Berto will KO Ortiz, victoria is done.he is too busy trying to be a hollywood diva.

Comment

I agree that the first fight really wasn't that close, especially in the second half where Ortiz basically whipped Berto's ass. Not sure why it was the unanimous FOTY that year.

I wouldn't consider it an upset if Ortiz won again. Berto's done nothing recently to think he's some considerable favorite.

Comment

Is this some kind of tournament of losers? Both of these clowns are past it. Berto may have a little something left, but it's probably just barely more than Ortiz has.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I agree that the first fight really wasn't that close, especially in the second half where Ortiz basically whipped Berto's ass. Not sure why it was the unanimous FOTY that year.

I wouldn't consider it an upset if Ortiz won again. Berto's done nothing recently to think he's some considerable favorite.
                    If you analyze the two in pure boxing ability, Ortiz is clearly the smarter fighter. It sounds surprising, but it's true. It was fight of the year because each exchanged knockdowns, but Ortiz completely outclassed Berto and I am expecting for Ortiz to knock Berto out this time.

Comment

Haven't seen you post in a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X