No announcement yet.

Reasons why Victor Ortiz will pull another upset against Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    Berto wins this fight. Ortiz will be hiding his fragile jaw all night long in this fight. Watch the Collazo fight. There's a reason why he's been taking long layoffs. He's cashing out.

I've got 5 trillion for Berto. I'll take less if you don't have enough.
    There you go. People need to start putting their points where their mouths are.

I only got 39K for Berto. Pathetic. I'm not even putting them on the line.

Comment

Wartiz!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        Berto wins this fight. Ortiz will be hiding his fragile jaw all night long in this fight. Watch the Collazo fight. There's a reason why he's been taking long layoffs. He's cashing out.

I've got 5 trillion for Berto. I'll take less if you don't have enough.
        Nah, the reason why Ortiz was stopped by Collazo was because Collazo was able to take what Ortiz had to give. As soon as Collazo landed the right hook Ortiz didn't get knocked off balance or go down, Ortiz ran and turned his back and Collazo hit him with a straight left to the back of Ortiz' head. That was Ortiz' fault tho, it was as if he had some PTSD when he got tagged on the chin and chose not to continue because he doubted himself after exchanging with Collazo. I don't think Berto will poses that kind of threat. Berto isn't a busy fighter.

Comment

This fight is so pointless. Neither guy has done anything in years, both are completely shot, and Ortiz will probably get arrested before the fight or something similar, he's a complete wreck.

Comment

Ortiz should win!

Comment

I have lost all faith in Ortiz. When he beat Berto I though he had a bright future, I even forgave him for giving up against Lopez, but the way he just flat out QUIT against Collazo left a sour taste in my mouth.

Comment

Working...
              X