Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: Berto Has Big Mouth, I Created Blueprint To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: Berto Has Big Mouth, I Created Blueprint To Beat Him

Former welterweight world champions 'Vicious' Victor Ortiz (31-5-2, 24 KOs) and Andre 'The Beast' Berto (30-4, 23 KOs) will finally get in the ring for a rematch of their 2011 'Fight of The Year' war - where both boxers were dropped twice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz making blueprints now? He having GBP flashbacks?

Comment

And what's that? Almost getting knocked out?

Comment

I loved seeing ortiz brtualize berto. But Ortiz has crumbled and proved he should not be in the boxing game after that fight, so I think this fight won't be the same. But who knows, Berto is trash too, so we could have a good entertaining fight

Comment

basically ortiz said that he would'nt fight victor because he would lose to himself

Comment

WAR ORTIZ!!!!!! I'll always support Ortiz no matter what lol, he is one of my fav fighters, I see myself in him sometimes.

Comment

I see Ortiz getting KO'ed quite early... Ortiz has been broken so many times since the first fight, while Berto has gone to war but not beaten the way Ortiz was. Who is to say though, both are past their prime of elite levels of the sport. Not saying one could not win a title at some point but not against the best of the divison.

Comment

Berto may have a "big mouth," but he doesn't quit.

Comment

LOL. He said my name is victor and that is no coincidence!

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    Berto may have a "big mouth," but he doesn't quit.
                    Juicer's usually have a lot of heart. When you're testosterone is that high you got alot of drive.

Comment

Working...
                    X