Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: Berto Has Big Mouth, I Created Blueprint To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
    And what's that? Almost getting knocked out?

after making a lot of money to throw payweather fight now we know why Ortiz did not care to fight for such a long time

Comment

I can see Ortiz hiding his jaw in this fight again like in the Collazo fight. The man is done. Joselito Lopez left him traumatized with a broken jaw. He became inactive since.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        WAR ORTIZ!!!!!! I'll always support Ortiz no matter what lol, he is one of my fav fighters, I see myself in him sometimes.

Do you mean like, human-centipede style, or ?

Comment

I am up for this fight.

And, pretty much any other fight really lmao

Ortiz is not the same fighter, so not sure how it will play out, but their first fight was a cracker.

That was a tense shoot-out, doubt that this will reach the same heights.

Comment

Is Vic still P4P top ten?

Comment

Ortiz is going to wake up on the cavas on this fight again asking what happened.

Ortiz is like the 29 year old version of current Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                Is Vic still P4P top ten?

Not p4p but he is top 10 in the tree division.

Comment

Its strange cause ortiz actually showed alot of heart that night. Ive always been a fan of him but some things hes done in his careers frustrated me. The ortiz in that berto fight was something else though just look at his face in the ring walk he looks focused and ready to kill, he got knocked down but got back up and never gave up it may have been because a world title was at stake but thats got to ve the only time you could see the fire in ortiz eyes. Imma be rooting for him again i have doubts but at the same time know bertos time has passed too. But if berto gets this win its basically a slap in the face to ortiz whole career and he's got nothing to brag about really...

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    WAR ORTIZ!!!!!! I'll always support Ortiz no matter what lol, he is one of my fav fighters, I see myself in him sometimes.
                    So Canelo and Cotto are cowards, but you support Ortiz?

Comment

I just pray ortiz's ego wont let him give up against berto. If he wins i can see the post fight interview already "mayweather you owe me one bro"

Comment

Working...
                      X