Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: The Fight is at 155, Why So Much Concern About 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't be too harsh on Saul, mathematics is not one of his stronger points, unless it comes to counting his purses. In Saul's world 147, never mind 155, means middleweight, so Danny Garcia, Thurman and Porter better get ready.

Comment

pathetic coward. i bet if lil G pulls alvareds punk card and agrees to fight at the 155 weight demand. alvared will say he's moving back down to 154. what a chicken

Comment

Canelo is a deluded p*ssy.
        Golovkin should just inherit the belt and never mention Canelo's name again.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
          Because Canelo has announced several times that he won't fight GGG above 155. This is absolutely about the weight. Golovkin's trainer Abel Sanchez has also announced, several times, that Canelo can weigh whatever he wants in the MW range of 154-160, but that Golovkin will weigh in at the 160 limit.

The issue isn't "how much is Canelo going to weigh?", it's "how much is Canelo going to demand Golovkin to weigh?" for a MW title fight.
          You do know it's barely March??? No one negotiates in March for Sept. Fight. Their both just going back and forth trying to get a better deal when they do start talking and both actually have a fight here against other ppl in a few months.

Golden Boy is not gonna give him equal $$$$ and the weight. GGG needs to decide what's more important. I hope he doesn't over value his worth and wants way more than he worth.

Comment

Canelo's popularity goes beyond a belt.

Just drop it and continue to fight the big fights

Comment

Well, maybe because you have a damn 160 pound belt? This kid is a complete joke man, so done with this weak ass diva.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                I'm looking forward to everyones reaction when Canelo fights golovkin in September at 160.
                If he was intending to do that, I don't think he would be coming out with statements like this now.

This is having a negative affect on his image. It could have a negative affect the ticket sales for his fight with Khan too.

Comment

You are a 154 fighter?? yet havent fought there in 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    If he was intending to do that, I don't think he would be coming out with statements like this now.

This is having a negative affect on his image. It could have a negative affect the ticket sales for his fight with Khan too.
                    Ok i'll ask you the same as the other guy, what do you think Canelo will do after the Khan fight, vacate?

Comment

Is he serious?

Comment

Working...
                      X