No announcement yet.

Prime Joe Calzaghe vs gg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Great post. You really managed to articulate why GGG would stand a strong chance instead of showing your frustration and anger that your hero would get steamrolled.
    This topic is absolutely senseless. I say GGG rapes Joe u disagree so what? U better apply ur self to something real instead of babbling here

Comment

Man you muh****as love to jump the gun. Look at Calzaghe and what he's accomplished, and look at GG and what he's accomplished and then tell me how anyone with a working brain would think that GG would win..

Comment

Originally posted by mobstarik View Post
        This topic is absolutely senseless. I say GGG rapes Joe u disagree so what? U better apply ur self to something real instead of babbling here
        You clearly can't articulate a point or explain any reasoning behind your stance, so you're a fanboy. That's fine and all but if you can't hang in a conversation about boxing, then don't expect to be treated gently when you make witless remarks.

Comment

Originally posted by jypehob View Post
          Man you muh****as love to jump the gun. Look at Calzaghe and what he's accomplished, and look at GG and what he's accomplished and then tell me how anyone with a working brain would think that GG would win..
          Because accomplishments don't fight each other, fighters do.

Now i am not arguing about who would win, in my previous post i stated that we don't know what GGG is capable of due to lack of competition and this question is best to be answered when GGG fights at 168 against note worthy fighters like Degale.

Comment

Waste of time man. In ur case. Just let the time tell u who triple g is

Comment

Originally posted by mobstarik View Post
              Idiot
              10 characters

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                Based on what? Golovkin is a coward and won't fight at 168.
                So now do yo u think gg beats Calzaghe

Comment

Calzaghe is a tricky fight for anyone, as much as i disliked the way he boxed.

Not sure how GGG would handle moving up in weight to fight a bigger man whos faster and more mobile. Plus a southpaw to boot.

Comment

Working...
                  X