Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter: Deontay Wilder Fight Will Happen in Russia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    When did Dibella offer 50/50? Link please, actually, nvm, since I already know you're lying I know you won't be able to produce one.
    I said he had to.offer something close to 50% if he wanted the fight in NY he knew damn well he wasn't going to win a purse bid against them

Comment

• Wilder fans fretting about their boy

The time is up for this chump.

Comment

• I'm really going to enjoy the build-up for this one: Wilder steps off the plane in Russia 2 weeks before the fight and finds no fans there to greet him, everyone is white and he stands out like a sore thumb. He feels like I did when I got off the train in London and thought I was in Pakistan, "I'm the odd one out here"....

The media hype and attention is all on Povetkin and Wilder can't understand what any one is saying apart from his own team, the enormity of the situation dawns on him the closer the fight gets, thoughts of defeat start entering his head more and more with every passing day.

The pre-fight press conference sees a subdued Wilder as no one can understand what he is saying and even his own English is poor, after a short speech his final cry of "BOMB SQUAD!!!" is met with silence by the pro Povetkin crowd and looks of bemusement as to what the **** this guy just shouted.....

The weigh-in arrives and Wilder walks out in front of thousands of Russians waving their country's flag and chanting "Povetkin, Povetkin". He tries to act cool but is not his usual self. At the face-off he tries to intimidate Povetkin but he can't understand him either and meets him with a cold, icy stare. Wilder starts to get even more nervous.....

Fight night is here and Wilder hasn't slept well with all the thoughts going through his head and his uncomfortable surroundings. He is in the changing room feeling nervous and shaking, Povetkin descends to the ring in front of a huge Russian crowd, Wilder can hear the wall of noise reverberating through his changing room, his arsehole tightens....

Wilder makes the slow walk from his changing room, he's bricking himself by this point, he enters the arena and is faced with the biggest crowd he has ever seen and they are all booing him! This will be his final walk and the last time he will ever see a crowd this big at one of his fights.

The fight starts and Povetkin walks straight over to meet him in the centre of the ring, Povetkin lands and the crowd goes wild! Wilders gameplan goes out the window and he loses all composure, swinging and missing wildly while Povetkin chops at his body and lands hooks to his head. He barely makes it out the first round. The second round goes much the same way, Povetkin boxing smartly and Wilder missing and looking like an amateur in there. He stumbles back to his corner after another couple knock-downs. Povetkin really starts to raise the pressure and lands another heavy leaping hook with Wilder off balance and wide open, he misses the count and Povetkin is the new WBC champ. Scenes of jubilation are broadcast around the world while Wilder gets treated on his stool....

After the fight Wilder goes back to his daughter and is now set-up for life, a self made millionaire who has done well through hard work and limited skill. He will be used as an example in boxing circles as someone who can easily build up a huge record of ko's and get a title by fighting weak opposition and be brought up whenever another hype-job comes along with a padded record....

The END...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          I'm really going to enjoy the build-up for this one: Wilder steps off the plane in Russia 2 weeks before the fight and finds no fans there to greet him, everyone is white and he stands out like a sore thumb. He feels like I did when I got off the train in London and thought I was in Pakistan, "I'm the odd one out here"....

The media hype and attention is all on Povetkin and Wilder can't understand what any one is saying apart from his own team, the enormity of the situation dawns on him the closer the fight gets, thoughts of defeat start entering his head more and more with every passing day.

The pre-fight press conference sees a subdued Wilder as no one can understand what he is saying and even his own English is poor, after a short speech his final cry of "BOMB SQUAD!!!" is met with silence by the pro Povetkin crowd and looks of bemusement as to what the **** this guy just shouted.....

The weigh-in arrives and Wilder walks out in front of thousands of Russians waving their country's flag and chanting "Povetkin, Povetkin". He tries to act cool but is not his usual self. At the face-off he tries to intimidate Povetkin but he can't understand him either and meets him with a cold, icy stare. Wilder starts to get even more nervous.....

Fight night is here and Wilder hasn't slept well with all the thoughts going through his head and his uncomfortable surroundings. He is in the changing room feeling nervous and shaking, Povetkin descends to the ring in front of a huge Russian crowd, Wilder can hear the wall of noise reverberating through his changing room, his arsehole tightens....

Wilder makes the slow walk from his changing room, he's bricking himself by this point, he enters the arena and is faced with the biggest crowd he has ever seen and they are all booing him! This will be his final walk and the last time he will ever see a crowd this big at one of his fights.

The fight starts and Povetkin walks straight over to meet him in the centre of the ring, Povetkin lands and the crowd goes wild! Wilders gameplan goes out the window and he loses all composure, swinging and missing wildly while Povetkin chops at his body and lands hooks to his head. He barely makes it out the first round. The second round goes much the same way, Povetkin boxing smartly and Wilder missing and looking like an amateur in there. He stumbles back to his corner after another couple knock-downs. Povetkin really starts to raise the pressure and lands another heavy leaping hook with Wilder off balance and wide open, he misses the count and Povetkin is the new WBC champ. Scenes of jubilation are broadcast around the world while Wilder gets treated on his stool....

After the fight Wilder goes back to his daughter and is now set-up for life, a self made millionaire who has done well through hard work and limited skill. He will be used as an example in boxing circles as someone who can easily build up a huge record of ko's and get a title by fighting weak opposition and be brought up whenever another hype-job comes along with a padded record....

The END...
          Nice little story

Now, I'm curious what your explanation will look like if Wilder knocks Povetkin out hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergey Kovalev View Post
            Nice little story

Now, I'm curious what your explanation will look like if Wilder knocks Povetkin out hmm
            I'd say well done Wilder. You proved me wrong and I'm never right all of the time, just most of the time. You are now the No#3 HW in the world and I'm glad you won as I want Fury vs Wilder later in the year. A fight I'll personally go down and watch in person....

My predictions are done with my head and not with what I personally want. I hope he does win but he won't. My money will be going on Povetkin for this one

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                I'm really going to enjoy the build-up for this one: Wilder steps off the plane in Russia 2 weeks before the fight and finds no fans there to greet him, everyone is white and he stands out like a sore thumb. He feels like I did when I got off the train in London and thought I was in Pakistan, "I'm the odd one out here"....

The END...

You forgot the part where the little commie has to get on a ladder to punch Wilder in his knees.

Comment

• Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                  how is 2.5 million not good money but tha tis all povetkin is getting bc he's only getting 25% of the 7 million...
                  are u ****** or just dumb?
                  You don't seem to understand how the purse system works. 7m is just the maximum the purse can be split between the fighters and their team. Anything it makes over 7m goes to the promoter to do what he likes with it. This fight may well now end up in Russia but still bring in USA ppv possibly. It'll make decent money from Germany too. Thus the money Wilder's team put up for their purse bid was utterly pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                    You don't seem to understand how the purse system works. 7m is just the maximum the purse can be split between the fighters and their team. Anything it makes over 7m goes to the promoter to do what he likes with it. This fight may well now end up in Russia but still bring in USA ppv possibly. It'll make decent money from Germany too. Thus the money Wilder's team put up for their purse bid was utterly pathetic.
                    People forget Povetkin sells out arenas in Russia with gates and PPV sales that eclipse Wilders. Povetkin will get the majority of TV money and gate and will make more than Wilder for this fight. Wilder will have to give some of the purse to his promoters while Povetkin won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      You forgot the part where the little commie has to get on a ladder to punch Wilder in his knees.
                      Spzilka didn't, managed to land quite easily on him and he's smaller and no where near Povetkins level....

Remember the leaping left hook I mentioned in my story with Wilder wide open. Think Klitschko/Pulev. That's the shot right there

Comment

Working...
                      X