Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Browne Gets Off The Floor, Knocks Chagaev Out For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the highlights of the fight. That's was a solid right that took Ruslan out. Great win for Browne. He is one tough dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunchbucket View Post
      Well done to Lucas Browne. Nobody gave him a chance to win this fight.
      I did, though I didn't expect him to win it in this fashion.

Comment

Chagaevs fatness cost him the fight. His fatness was the only reason he lost this. He was just in verry bad shape and im happy Browne made him pay for that.

Comment

He's a great guy, I'm happy for him. I'd of never bet in a million years he'd of ever became a HW world champion but honestly the sooner Luis Ortiz rids all these pretenders the better.

Browne, Wilder, all these guys like Takam, Poolev, they're terrible the absolute lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
            that's gotta be the easiest belt to snatch right now. Who'll get it first? Ortiz? Parker? Joshua? Wilder?
            Browne has to fight Fres Oquendo next

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              Chagaevs fatness cost him the fight. His fatness was the only reason he lost this. He was just in verry bad shape and im happy Browne made him pay for that.
              His fatness nearly cost him several times in the past, against Walker and Oquendo. It just caught up with him tonight. Chagaev just doesn't give a toss about his physical conditioning, or maybe his hep makes it difficult to train, but his shocking beach-ball like shape of his last few fights was what picked me to back Browne. That, and Browne clearly put in the effort, which can go a long way in boxing when the chips are stacked against you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                Browne didn't punch Chagaev in the fat lol
                He landed a right hand on Chag's chin

Comment

Great Fight, Props to Big Daddy

Comment

i thought ortiz has the wba regular title lol wtf.. so many damn titles.. just have ortiz vs browne then winner fight fury

Comment

Browne is terrible but he showed a lot of heart, credit to him.

Parker vs Browne would be huge now, New Zealand vs Australia.

Comment

Working...
                      X