Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone envision a way Algieri beats Errol Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Simple:

youre on a roll today

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Spence is no where near the guy you want him to be.

Quite frankly, when spence is forced to go backwards he's not impressive at all.
    Hey remember when you asked why people talk about spence instead of imam

Comment

Well, for starters i heard Algieri's a beast at rim jobs.

Comment

Spence gets shook under the big lights.. Comes in overconfident, algieri steals the early rounds with jab, lateral movement, work rate.. Spence panics, freezes up and loses a decision... The only way I can see algieri win... Similar to Quintana-williams 1

Comment

I question Spence's conditioning in a real fight. I don't question Algieri's conditioning at all.

Comment

Spence gets Knocked Out Cold !!!

Someone's Blonde girlfriend, sitting ringside, gets a tummy ache from mixing alcoholic drinks... We can call her Zoe...

Of course Zoe turns out to be vegan....
            She orders a couple of Bananas to settle her stomach.... After a few minutes, Zoe's tummy is cured...

Just then Errol lands a thumping combination, and the crowd roars.... Zoe is startled and jumps to her feet..

In so doing, one of the Banana peels flys from her hand and into the ring...

Oblivious to this, Spence continues his attack.... Then Errol slips on a Banana peel and does a "My cousin Vinny in the mud" goes completely horizontal and hits the back of his head hard on the canvas....

Poor Errol Spence is knocked out cold for about 20 seconds.... A no contest is declared.... Zoe is dubbed the " Steve Bartman" of boxing and declares "I dont get it" ....

Comment

I see only one or two thinking Spence will take it to Algieri. I am one that will also say Spence will show us why he is hyped. He will either stop Algieri, or beat him very badly. Algieri has no amateur experience, and this isn't kick boxing. Spence's bodywork will break Algieri down and will hurt him in the second half of the fight.

Easy work for Spence, but it is a fact that he does need step up fights to prove he deserves in the top ten at welter. If I am wrong, I will come back here and admit it. Don't think I will have to though.

Comment

Spence loads up on shots with his wide stance and has been caught a lot. I'm not impressed with Spence and if he wins and fights Brook for the IBF I'm going with Brook. I think Algieri is going to give Spence all he can handle. Wouldn't be surprised with an Algieri win. Algieri has finished on his feet against Provodnikov and Pac despite being floored. And went the distance with Khan. An Algieri win won't be an upset imo

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  Spence loads up on shots with his wide stance and has been caught a lot. I'm not impressed with Spence and if he wins and fights Brook for the IBF I'm going with Brook. I think Algieri is going to give Spence all he can handle. Wouldn't be surprised with an Algieri win. Algieri has finished on his feet against Provodnikov and Pac despite being floored. And went the distance with Khan. An Algieri win won't be an upset imo
                  agreed

spence is a bit stiff and telegraphed imo

i don't know whether algieri will win, but i wouldn't be surprised if he manages to beat spence to the punch and avoid most of the major return fire. i also won't be surprised to see spence's power not carry up to the top level

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    Hey remember when you asked why people talk about spence instead of imam

Comment

If Chris can put together combos and use his superior feet, he will cause Spence a lot of problems

If he just throws one's and two's like he did against Khan, it's not going to win him the fight

Spence is somewhat flat footed

Comment

Working...
                      X