Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Willing To Postpone Retirement To Fight at Rio Games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not against the rule change, just nobody ranked top 15 in any division, let the guys struggling to pay the bills get some love instead and sponsor them up for some exposure.

Comment

What about the amateurs though this is pathetic and completely wrong .

Comment

LOL.no headgear pac would completely clear the entire house with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
          What if he gets completely outboxed by some cuban?
          Nearly impossible. Decades of experience + no headgear would be a disaster for olympic athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
            LOL.no headgear pac would completely clear the entire house with ease.
            Pac hasn't stopped anyone in over half a decade with 12 rounds per fight. You really think he can stop anyone in 3 three minute rounds or 4 two minute rounds? He's not the only pro that's going to compete if this is true you nitwit

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Pac hasn't stopped anyone in over half a decade with 12 rounds per fight. You really think he can stop anyone in 3 three minute rounds or 4 two minute rounds? He's not the only pro that's going to compete if this is true you nitwit
              the opposite can happen. he can go full blast in 3rds because he doesn't have to conserve for 12.

in any case, i think we'd probably hear more from other pros chiming in that they would want to. one way to get exposure if they're not getting it any other way.

Comment

[QUOTE=chepboxingking;16508758]
                Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
                Nba players play against other pro athletes in olympics not amateurs[/QUOTE

You clown, ALL PRO BOXERS WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO COMPETE IN THE OLYMPICS, NOT JUST MANNY! He'll face the best of each nation. Think about this for a second..pac vs Thurman/spence. Loma vs Santa cruz. Crawford vs Garcia..the Olympics might be our only hope to see these fights, even if it's nothing more than a glorified sparring match. I'd sign up for that.
                Most of them guys ain't fighting for free so nothing to think about he'll face majority of best amateurs of each nation

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  I didn't said he knocks everyone you dimwit,clears the house also means he wins over anyone not just knocking them out. You think olympic boxers has more punch resistance and pain tolerance than the pros pacquiao has faced? Then again you're a mayweather fan so reading comprehension is not your forte.

Comment

what a fukin joke lol.. thats so pathetic what satisfaction would you get from beating a bunch of kids, he wouldnt lose a single round

Comment

I hope any pro fighter that tries this gets outboxed and embarrassed.

Comment

Working...
                      X